Salvation: Part II

“Well we better find her. I just tried to call her, but she isn’t responding.”

“No! I don’t mind! I just received a weird message coming from a weirder person telling me that I am wanted!”

She bowed shortly. “H-hello mr. Epsilon-5. That would explain why I’ve never heard of it. I’m only 45.” She explains.

“Did she just bowed?” Delta whispered to Gronius.

Pixel lands back on the white spaceship (I’m assuming that it’s the Unitrex), and reforms back to his normal shape, giving a hearty yawn.

As he weaved out of the hangar, Blight began following the crowd towards the converted spacecraft.

Juliana noticed him weaving through the crowd. “Blight!” She called, waving, “Over here!”

Blight waved back, and dashed through the nearest opening, if he could.

If Epsilon had a face, he’d be smiling, “It’s very nice to meet you, Juliana.” He said kindly, returning the bow.

Heh, she’s just a kid; she seems nice. he thought.

“Nice to meet you too.” She replied, standing on her toes, trying to keep an eye on Blight.

“Well, she’s either dead, angsting, engaged in a battle-in-the-center-of-the-mind, or kidnapped,” Thrift predicts. “Either way… yeah.”

A crowd was beginning to form around the capitol building, consisting of both pilgrims and the crew of Salvation. They loiter before the main entrance, waiting for… whatever it is that was about to happen.

“Yeah?” the Decepticon reacts. “So?”

Zepar was getting tense, Our enemies are fast approaching and we haven’t learned whatever this vital information Corona promised us is. he thought.

Juliana waited, bouncing a little on the balls of her feet.

Gatecrasher waited patiently with his arms crossed.

Gronius blinked in confusion. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:2393, topic:49995”]
“Yeah?” the Decepticon reacts. "So
[/quote]

“So I gatta get outta here!”

Hm. I was hoping that the news of being chosen by Primus would give people a sense of urgency,” Corona says, seeming untroubled by the news Epsilon had given earlier. “No matter; I’ve waited seven thousand years for this; a few moments more will be no trouble.”

The sun was beginning to rise over the horizon, with a few rays of orange light spilling out over the sea and through the walls of varicolored light thrown up by the glowing fissures marbling the planet’s surface. The crowd waits, the scene scored by the murmurings of many. ■■■■■■■■■■■■, unlike Corona, seemed in a hurry- no doubt the Decepticon wanted to get whatever ceremony this was over with so that he could begin planning defenses.

“…Point is: she’s probably busy in some manner. Or angsting,” Thrift tries to explain. “Maybe both.”

“Nooo, you don’t,” the autobot says with a smirk. He and the Decepticon guard return to their game.

“I-I’m sure there’s a reason! Was one of the people you wanted Captain Redstocker by any chance?” She asked.

Corona nods.

“Yeah, he’s locked up right now,” Thrift informs the prophet.

“Is that so?” Corona asks.

“Yeah; shot Juliana here in the gut, he did,” Thrift recounts. “All ‘cause of a rubix cube or some’n’.”

“…Hey, Jeeves,” the junkion then says into his comlink, “we still got that one cube that melts your frakking face off when you solve it right, by any chance? I think the good captain’d get a kick outta that…

“Sorta, but not really. It was the straw that broke the camel’s back. The source of the problem was that he refused to accept my apology for delaying him the other day, and instead he demanded that I do something for him. When I refused, he drew a shotgun on me. Then Mr. Greasemonkey aimed his guncane at Redstocker, telling him to let me go. Long story short, we both ended up with holes in us.” She monologues.

Blight slid out of the crowd, finally reaching them. “So, what’s up?”

“Lady Corona all called us here, but we’re missing a few people.”

“Let me guess, the rodent and his friend?”

“The rodent?” She asked confused.