Salvation: Part II

“Uh… Uhm… Thanks! What about Gronius and the others?”

Alterion took it and started swinging it in the air.
“Not bad.”

Blight still spins around, utterly confused.

Pixel begins to repair himself as he stands in the middle of the congregation.

“They will have to receive their gifts another time,” Corona says.

She continues on, walking with another bot, clad in white armor, towards Blight.

“Is there a problem?” she asks, taking note of his body language.

Indeed, the Sword of Judgement was a well-made weapon, and the blade emitted a faint, low hum as it swished through the air. In the crowd, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ seems to disapprove of the concept of Corona, for whom he had made his distaste clear, handing long-lost historical artifacts to any old Autobot. Far away, Lurch was practically fuming- no doubt he felt only a Decepticon deserved the weapon.

She nodded, as she started studying the machinimal.

“Problems?” he asked Lurch, if he was close enough to see his reaction.

Lurch was, unfortunately, too far away.

The mechanimal was a curious little thing- possessing a wide, oblong body and no wings to speak of, and two slender fins rising from its back. The pincers in its beak were adorned with sharp teeth.

She tried to open its cage.

Zepar spots Acteon, “Found you.” He said.

He beckons Gronius to follow him as he transforms to fly over and join him.

(@Jcton, @Toa_Vladin)

Shadowraker keeps looking for Daria in the ship.

Epsilon tries to look formal as he stands in the group on the stage while Corona spoke.

(@Chromeharpoon)

He did so.

The lid of the canister twists open, and the creature looks up at Delta curiously.

Alterion might see that one of the monolithic statues lining the cliffs around Salvation wielded a 15-mile long replica of the Sword of Judgement.

As Corona was busy, a male cybertronian in sleek, pink armor hands Epsilon a datacard, of a model usually used to hold alt-mode schematics.

“Yeah, I think Corona was gonna say something profound about this,” the bot says, “but she’s busy, and unfortunately I’m not even half as good with words as she is.”

Daria would not be found aboard Salvation; the Fleetcarrier was largely empty, in fact.

Epsilon carefully examines the card and tries to see what the data within was.

Shadowraker gives a confused chirp before flying off to find Zepar.

“Hey there little guy!”

Alterion approached it.

The datacard projected a tiny hologram of an older cybertronian tank:

The bird makes no sound in reply. It just continues to eye Delta curiously.

Alterion’s departure turns a few heads, but no-one stops him; he’d gotten his new weapon, and so his presence was no longer explicitly required.

The statue was one of the original Knights of Cybertron- and, evidently, the Sword of Judgement’s original master.

1 Like

Epsilon tries to install the datacard’s contents into his system.

Epsilon would have to see Facelift to get this new alt-mode installed.

I hope this doesn’t put me in debt. He thought.

He looks at the fellow that gave him the card, “Thank you.” He said.

OOC: Facelift’s the one that looks like TFA Shockwave, right?

IC: Zepar soon lands nearby the group at the cliffs.

“Aw, c’mon!”

He starts studying it.

The bird squawks sleepily.

The statue stood an impressive twenty-two miles in height, its features remarkably well-preserved despite the ages of rust and techno-organic foliage clinging to the monument. Time had been kind to the ancient ruins on Planet Omega… or could there be yet more to it?

Zepar might be able to see Facelift, Actaeon, and Daria though an open window, standing before a door adorned with imagery the angelicon might recognize as being associated with the Omega Key/Lock. Actaeon appeared to have the right idea; the Autobot was currently holding the Omega Key in his hand.

Driftshot lowers it, keeping the container by his side.

Actaeon nods and walks to the door, placing the omega key where he had placed the sword in earlier.

Daria watches as Actaeon places the key in the presumed place.

Zepar walks up to see what lied behind this door.

OOC: Sorry, everyone but I’m gonna be heading out for a while; as usual, Chrome has full control of my characters until I get back.

The Omega Key sinks into the wall, resting within the waiting hand of the Blue Knight and transforming into a sword:

Conduits of blue energy run the length of the gold-trimmed blade, as the door splits apart and opens to reveal a wide room beyond. The walls were curved and adorned with the usual superfluous greebling and art that the Knights of Cybertron so enjoyed, and one sported a circular window from which Salvation could be seen in her docking cradle, hanging still in her resting place while the crew and ancient machines worked to restore her to full strength.

One might note that the room was void of any consoles or other machinery to speak of… at least, it appeared that way, for the moment.

1 Like