Salvation: Part II

Actaeon entered the room looking at the Salvation,
“We’ve come a long way…”
The seeker was marveling at the view, though he kept a stern posture.

Daria glances at Zepar asking,
“Did we miss something?”

Facelift nods his head.

“E-yep,” he says. "Sure have. Gosh, just thinking about how many zillion light-years we gotta be from Cybertron right now’s making my head hurt… medicine is definitely more my forte; not interstellar navigation.

1 Like

“Corona wanted to speak with you and I think present you with something.” He said as he saw what the door hid.

“Okay, that’s the second door that Key has opened so far.” He noted as Shadowraker suddenly flew in to land on the Angelicon’s shoulder.

He steps inside out of curiosity.

“Aw… You’re actually kinda cute.”

He drew his sword and looked at it, then back at the statue.

The metal floor ripples as the Omega Key, still in the shape of a sword, rises from it, pointing blade-down in the center of the room. Bands and cords of the liquid metal cling to the blade, anchoring it to the floor.

The bird chirps.

Indeed, the two swords looked identical. Every minute detail of the Sword of Judgement had been replicated on the monument.

“Come on now! Get out of there.”

Arion went back to Corona.

The bird was held within its stasis pod by a spindly harness. It didn’t seem to mind, though.

Corona was still speaking with Blight (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

@meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

A duocon green and yellow armor presents spectrum and Pixel with two canisters containing red orbs of energy.

Daria nods to Facelift’s comment and heads inside after the other two.

Actaeon comments,
“And it’s now a sword.”

Spectrum takes it, peering at it curiously.

“…Yep,” Facelift affirms, tilting his head and curiously eying the Omega Key, “so it is.”

The red orb almost looked like a spark; a closer inspection even revealed that the energy was radiating from a spherical device that bore more than a passing resemblance to a sparkchamber.

1 Like

Spectrum looked at the bot who handed it to her.

“Wh-wh-what do 1 d0 w-w-1th th1s?”

“Take it to that Facelift guy or something, I think,” the bot says with a shrug.

Zepar walks into the room and reaches out toward the sword.

The sword does not react; it was being held firmly in place in its current position.

“What secrets do you contain?” He muttered as he touched the sword.

Daria quips,
“Who knows maybe it’ll also become a shield.”

Actaeon hides a smile walking up to Zepar and glancing at the Omega Key,
“So I’m guessing the others have discovered something?”

“I found something aboard the Savant that was similar.” Zepar said, “Find a panel or console, this place may have information we need.”

“Shadowraker, I need you to check on things in the square and take this to Corona.” He told his Cryo Condor, handing her a small holo-recorder.

The Cryo Condor flies off to the square to do just that. (@Chromeharpoon)

The blue conduits on the sword emit a steady glow.

“Nothing’s ever simple with all this ancient stuff, is it?” Facelift laments. “I’m not asking for a step-by-step instruction manual, but a little more than a sword in the middle of an empty room’d be nice. It’d kinda make the whole ‘saving the world’ process go a lit faster.”

Shadowraker could see the proceedings taking place in the square.

Zepar looks for something that could help them find out what this room’s purpose was, like a switch or lever or even a button.

Shadowraker flew towards Corona, carrying the device in her talons.

(@Chromeharpoon)

The room was featurless, save the window- from which Salvation could be seen- and the Omega Key’s sword form.

“Maybe it’s got a switch or something,” Facelift spitballs. “Or maybe if we just pray really, really hard…”

Corona looks up, away from Blight, and Shadowraker’s arrival.