Salvation: Part II

Spectrum transforms into robot mode, but keeps folded up to maintain the appearance of a box.

Zepar went for the opening, driving both his swords at Thunderizer.

“Thrift, please provide Motherboard with as full a description of Facelift as possible.” Epsilon asked.

OOC: Remember, Zepar did give Shockwave his comlink frequency.

1 Like

“Yeah, I reckon you did, at that,” the Autobot Guard says, watching as stasis cuffs were applied to the prisoner’s wrists.

The swords impale Thunderizer just bellow his sparkchamber, and with a cry of pain, the giant stops moving.

The red motorbike is hit in the right leg, which causes him to fall. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ plants his foot on his enemy’s stomach and aims his shoulder cannon down at his bloodied face.

“Don’t get up,” the Decepticon captain dryly quips. “Or do; your choice.”

If Laslow looked to his right, he might see that Topside, the three neutrals, and Shockwave- who had picked himself up off the floor- had managed to restrain the dumb thug.

Thrift begins to do so.

“Alright. He’s pretty tall, thin, has pink armor, turns into a tank, might have blood on his hands- figuratively and literally-… a-actually, disregard that last one…”

None of the kidnappers take notice of Spectrum.

Facelift was unconscious, laying sprawled out inside the truck bed.

“Well, anything else I can do?”

OOC: That’s all four of the heretics right?

Zepar removes the swords from Thunderizer’s body, looking at the heretics he had been leading as if to ask them if they wanted to meet the same end.

Epsilon adds, “He may be in the ship already considering the gunfire.”

“There was another break in ward six,” the Decepticon Guard says. “We haven’t heard anything from them since.”

Without their leader, the rest of the rioting prisoners are quick to lay down arms and surrender.

OOC: yep.

IC:

“If Facelift is aboard the Salvation,” Motherboard says, “he is not in any of the combat zones. I will continue searching.”

Zepar’s Terrorcons suddenly tense up as the violet light in them surged for a moment then flop down like ragdolls as they return to being lifeless corpses.

The aura around the Twilight Saber also fades, causing the flames to vanish as the Angelicon approached the formerly rioting heretics, “What did you hope to gain by revolting?” He asked them, seeming tired but still alert.

Epsilon nods, “Keep us posted.” He said as he continued to follow Thrift as best he could.

ooc: is it the same truck bed?
IC: Spectrum looked at Facelift, activating a scanning device in her arm.

The sudden display startles a nearby guard, who shrinks away from the two bodies.

The prisoners are all silent. Some were defiantly so, though others look more unsure.

Thrift was flying around the spaceport, searching along with Motherboard.

OOC: yes.

IC:

Facelift was in good health; the guy was just knocked out. His yellow eye was just a tiny sliver in the middle of his face.

Zepar growled, “You can tell me now or you can tell me after I wake up your former boss.” His gauntleted hand started to glow with a purple light.

Anyone who knew Zepar from before would find this behavior very unusual as he usually kept his temper in check and rarely resorted to such threats.

Epsilon tried to use his radar/instruments to try and find any trace of Facelift.

1 Like

“Which way?” He asked.

“Well, looks like that’s over.”

Several of the prisoners closest to Thunderizer ■■■■■ suddenly; even the guards seemed a little wary,

One Heretic steps forward.

“It was all his idea,” she says, pointing to Thunderizer, whose body had frozen halfway between his robot and vehicle modes. “When the cells opened up, he told us we were gonna fight our way to the bridge and take the ship.”

The Decepticon Guard relays directions to Gatecrasher.

“Quite,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ agrees.

“You two sit tight while we get you back in your cages, y’hear?” Topside warns the two Heretics.

“Hey man, you got a deal,” the crimson motorbike says with a high-pitched laugh, holding his hands above his head. “You want me to stay put, I’ll stay put. You got me, fair an’ square.”

Thrift and Epsilon would not find any trace of Facelift in the catwalks and bridges around Salvation, prompting the junkion merchant to assume robot mode and fall to the ground.

“He’s not here,” he sates the obvious. “And here we see the downside of keeping a low profile…”

“Go on.” Zepar said, turning to face the one who had spoken.

“He’s got to be around somewhere.” He said before he tries to contact Facelift again.

“Right. I’ll head there,” and he turned and sprinted down to that area.

Laslow drew his rifle quickly and aimed it at his head.

“I’m not sure I trust you.”

“And that’s it,” the Heretic says, shrugging her shoulders.

When Gatecrasher eventually arrived, he would find that the uprising in ward nine had been quelled- by Zepar.

“Oh, come on,” the red bike groans. “You see this face?”

He gestures to his hideous, broken set of large, spiky teeth.

“You can trust this face, can’t you?”

Epsilon would see that Facelift’s comlink was open, but the doctor was not responding.

Thrift was looking around, searching for some clue as to how to proceed.

“Now if I was a crazy cyclops who made a living selling ill-gotten body parts…”

@meepinater Spectrum might spy a blinking orange light on Facelift’s right forearm- someone was trying to contact the doctor.

Spectrum switched out the scanner for a [cybertronian equivalent of adrenaline] shot, injecting it into Facelift.

“Well, I see you handled this.” He says to Zepar. (@BlackBeltGamer98)

“No I can’t” he said, adjusting his grip on the gun.

Zepar turned to face Gatecrasher, “I see you’ve seen some action as well, care to fill me in?”

“Some large fellow with a saw tried to lead the prisoners in a riot. He’s unconcious now.”

“Similar story here, only this guy had a drill and is dead.” Zepar said as he pointed at Thunderizer’s dead body, the way he seemed so calm about him killing someone would probably seem a bit odd to Gatecrasher since, in the past, the Angelicon usually tried to talk things out.

OOC: also, Zepar’s new color scheme may be a bit different seeing as how it’s more purple now.