Salvation: Part II

“Odd choice of state to leave your enemy in for an angel icon.” Gatecrasher observes.

“He left me no other option.” Zepar said, his tone darkening a bit when he said that.

Facelift jolts to life.

IswearsirIfoundhimlikethis!” he blurts out. The commotion causes the hover-truck to swerve and tip over, causing Facelift to tumble out."

Ajegewgrugh!” the mad doctor babbles as he hits the ancient metal of the remnants of a road.

Epsilon might be able to hear the commotion through his commlink, which Facelift inadvertently activates in his fall.

“Oh, come on, man,” the red bike sighs. “What am I gonna do? My fearless leader’s lying on the ground with a hole in his face, my friend’s in pieces and strewn around the hallway, and that idiot-”

He gestures to the dumb thug.

“-Is currently being held down by four guys.”

Topside gives a short wave with his left hand, keeping the rifle in his right trained on te thug.

“And then there’s me,” the red bike continues, “lying flat on my aft under the boot of Zappy-hands McShoulder-gun over here.”

He gestures to an unamused ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

“And speaking of him, he needs to lay off the energon cubes, 'cause he is-”

“If you have nothing of pertinence to say, I suggest you stop talking,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ warns.

“Someone trace Facelift’s comlink signal.” Epsilon said.

“Facelift, can you hear me?” He asked the doctor.

“As good a reason as any” Gatecrasher replies.

“There is one thing you have, and we don’t” he states. “We don’t know what you and you buddy here is capable of.”

Meanwhile, down on the planet, Juliana is sitting depressed on a bench, with her face in her hands. (OOC: opening for whomever"

“Affirmative,” Motherboard acknowledges. “I am doing so now.”

Facelift scrambles to his feet as his three kidnappers assume robot mode. The doctor draws his cannon and holds it at his hip.

“Yeah, I’m here,” he says causally. “So, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted: I can get you in for an alt-mode installation as soon as Salvation’s back in one piece. …And when I get back from… wherever it is I am right now…”

“Well, I’m just a guy with some buzzsaws,” the red bike says, holding up his arms to display the aforementioned weapons. “And as far as I’ve seen, he’s your typical brute with a bunch of guns to compensate for a lack of basic intellect.”

“Launch some sort of flare, something that’ll tell us exactly where you are.” Epsilon said.

Zepar looks at Gatecrasher, “Is the rest of the ship secure?” He asks.

“And why should I trust you?”

“I believe so, but don’t quote me on that”

Facelift shoots a beam of energy from his cannon into the air. Epsilon could not see it; Facelift was very far away.

“How 'bout that?” the doctor asks.

The red bike shrugs.

“I guess you don’t,” he says. “Suits me fine, either way.”

Spectrum leaps out of the truck after Facelift.

“Fine, but I’m not moving the rifle until I see you safely put in a cell.”

“No, you must be too far away.” Epsilon said.

Zepar looks at Thunderizer’s corpse and then at Gatecrasher, “Let’s make sure of that.” He said as he had Shadowraker deploy as he raised Thunderizer’s body back to life, the Twilight Saber did glow for a moment but lowered to a safe level when the Terrorcon rose, “If all goes well, I’ll make sure all those that fell get a proper burial.”

“I’ll help. They may have been criminals, but they died in honor in combat. It’s the least we can do”

Facelift points his cannon at his kidnappers.

“Alright, little miss,” he says to Spectrum, looking down at the minicon, “On three?”

Facelift then turns his attention to Epsilon.

“Well, darn.”

This unnerves both guards and inmates alike. The prisoners seem to have no inclination to continue their rebellion.

“Fair enough,” the red bike concedes, nodding his head.

“Right. Captains, what shall we do with them?”

At that moment, a small security team, led by the two Autobot and Decepticon Guards (who really should be getting names at this point) arrives on the scene. They look around and quickly get the gist of the situation.

“Take the red one with the pearly whites to Forcep,” Topside quips. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ removes his foot from the red bike’s stomach as two of the guards apprehend the criminal.

As the rest of the guards hesitantly approach the dumb thug to apply restraints to his hulking figure, the three neutrals quietly make their exit.

OOC: what are their TF’s?

IC:[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:2760, topic:49995”]
quietly make their exit.
[/quote]

“Well, crisis averted.” Commented Laslow.

“Keep this line open, we’ve got someone working on tracing it.” Epsilon said.

The hulking corpse of Thunderizer lumbers by Zepar as he gives Gatecrasher a “lead the way” gesture.

OOC; who? Thunderizer, or Zepar?

OOC: Zepar gave the gesture.

IC: the Terrorcon just stood next to Zepar, as if waiting for orders.

Shadowraker perched on the Zepar’s shoulder opposite the Terrorcon.