Salvation: Part II

“Maybe… Thank you” She said as she smiled.

Blight was a little confused. “Hm? For what?”

“For being kind. I never really had a friend since Craig died.” She looked up at him. 'We are friends right?"

“I mean, sure!” he smirked. Take that, Caedia.

Pixel had turned his hand into the head of a dragon and pretended to get eaten by it out of sheer boredom.

Juliana giggled as she watched Pixel

Glad to have an audience, Pixel’s decapitated head grins inside of the dragon’s mouth. He uses his other hand to punch his dragon, sending his head soaring across the hall, slamming into the wall.

Blight too watches, unamused.

Salvo transforms, narrowly avoiding the grab. She races toward her armor, which lay still on the ground nearby.

She laughed again. “You might want to get that looked at!” She says to pixel jovial.

Gatecrasher ran around her and squatted, trying to block her path.

Reforming himself, Pixel removes his head to survey himself, replaces it, and waves his hands like he had just finished a magic trick. “tA_DDD@h!”

1 Like

Daria grins,
“OOH! Show me!”

She peers happily at his products.

She laughed out loud. “Well done!” She says clapping.

“Don’t encourage him,” Blight muttered quietly. “Please.”

Unfortunately, it was too late; Pixel was well encouraged. Spinning his head around again and again, he juggled his own legs high over his head, which would transform into smaller Pixels that posed and blew kisses to an imaginary crowd.

“Sorry.” She whispers.

Blight nudges Pixel with his foot, a slight movement, yet Pixel reacts as if he had just been hit by a golf club. The Minicon rockets forward, dropping his legs, and shatters to cubes on the nearest wall.

“U-um? Is he okay?”

“He’ll probably pretend he isn’t because you asked that,” Blight remarked. Just as he predicted, Pixel moaned and sighed with forced pain.

“Kids.” She said jovially

Disappointed that he wasn’t recieving any attention, Pixel repairs himself and scampers into the vents, looking for someone else to entertain.

“Oh, my goodness,” Blight beamed. "That’s the first time he’s left me alone in days."
He turned to Juliana with a pleased grin. “I just want to thank you for any part you had in this, this is great!”

Salvo reverts to robot mode and skids to a halt, sending up sparks as she does so.

“Well, d*mn,” she says. “Looks like you got me.”

“I got all sorts o’ junk,” Thrift repeats.

“Wait, did I already say that?”

Indeed, he did. There was an ancient sword whose blade appeared to phase in and out of reality at irregular intervals; a toy-looking gun decorated with flashing lights and a stubby, orange barrel; a larger, forearm mounted cannon that bore more than a passing resemblance to the Shoomer; a Dimensional Decimator with a jagged crack in its shell, and more.

1 Like

“Y-your welcome!” She says.

“I don’t have you until I do this!” and he grabs her by the leg and let’s her hang upside down. “Yield?”