Salvation: Part II

Zepar shrugged, “I wish I knew how this tech worked but that’s just my best guess.”

“Did you guys see Motherboard pass by earlier?” Epsilon asked, “We’re looking for a ground bridge.”

“greetings again.” he said.

“It’s better than mine. I’m just a simple soldier. What do I know?”

1 Like

Gearbox fiddles with his hands as he tries to puzzle this out.

“So… it ate my engex… and it’s using it to upgrade the ship?” he says, unsure of himself.

Deus shrugs his shoulders.

Can’t help you there, his facial expression reads.

“How old was the engex?” Zepar asked.

Epsilon looks at the group, “What brought you guys here?” He asked.

Gatecrasher laughed. “I guess everyone needs a little pickup now and then”

“I dunno, two or three centuries?” Gearbox estimates. “Real cheap stuff. Bludgeon don’t give us grunts enough for anything classy.”

OOC: I think Gatecrasher is in a different location than Zepar and company. Sorry for the confusion.

IC:

“So… what brings you here, my man?” Thrift asks Gatecrasher.

Zepar’s expression became one of…anger and calculating at the same time, “Did you just say Bludgeon’s name?” He asked.

Gearbox suddenly realizes he’s made a mistake. Breakout glowers silently at him.

“Y-yeah, long story,” says Tossup.

“Or not,” counters Shakedown. “Obsidian left us behind back during the thing with the zombies. Remember that?”

OOC: whoops, sorry.

IC: “I was looking for Deus and Daria” he explained. (@Jcton)

Zepar gripped his swords, “Quite clearly.” He said, his tone showing he was now prepared for if they tried any funny business.

“Well, it seems you’ve found them,” says Thrift. “And stumbled upon Epsilon and I’s rescue mission!”

At the mention of his name, Deus turns his attention to Gatecrasher and waves hello, smiling.

Whoa there, mate,” Breakout says to Zepar. “We ain’t space bridge engineers, but we ain’t stupid. We won’t try nothin’.”

Epsilon nods, “We’re trying to figure out where Facelift is and get him back to the ship safely.” He explained.

“What have you been doing since then?” Zepar asked.

“Hey buddy.” he said. He turned to Thrift. "You wouldn’t happen to have a datapad or something like that would you?

“Keeping a low profile,” Breakout says. “Tryin’ not to get caught.”

" Which would be easier," he says, casting a sideways glance at Gearbox, “if some of us learned when to keep our mouths shut.”

Thrift shakes his head.

“Unfortunately not,” he says.

“Slag” he muttered. He turned back to Deus, “well buddy, it looks like you’ll have to keep miming for now.”

Deus shrugs. That didn’t seem to bother him.

“_A-_nywho,” Thrift continues, “as my Omnic-esque friend said, a… an acquaintance of mine has gone missing- kidnapped, actually. I personally expect the involvement of Unicron-worshiping cultists, but that has yet to be confirmed.”

“do what?” Gatecrasher, (OOC: hencforth referd to as GC after the first name use in a post) said, confused.

Spectrum looks back
“W3 go!”

“I’m going, I’m going!” Facelift sighs. The three neutrals follow.

“Well, I mean it makes total narrative sense,” Thrift rambles. “A peaceful little village of friendly bots living on a paradise planet secretly harbors a dark secret in the form of a death cult that seeks the annihilation of all life… that’s a pretty standard plot twist.”

1 Like

“I’m sorry, I don’t follow. I only recently began reading classic literature. It wasn’t available prior to the peace”