Salvation: Part II

Epsilon shrugs, “Your guess is as good as mine.” He said.

“Deus,” he said, “can you give us any indication buddy?”

Epsilon turns to look for whomever GC was referring to.

The Savant’s AI materializes its holo-avatar beside Zepar. A swirling array of lights coalesces into the familiar shape of the golden-eyed protoform.

“Hello, Zepar!” the AI greets the angelicon. “How have you been?”

Epsilon might recall hearing Thrift swear in Ancient Cybertronian only an hour or so ago

Deus lumbers forward, giving Epsilon a friendly wave as he steps over to the control pillar.

Gatecrasher backed up to give him room.

“I’ve been quite well, all things considered.” He said to the AI with a kind smile, “I recall you had some upgrades you were considering for the Salvation and this place seems to be able to make those upgrades a reality.”

Epsilon looks at Deus curiously.

“Next question: why?”

“Yeah. But the Decepticons were based in this state called Alberta.”

“he understands Ancient Cybertonian.” Gatecrasher explains.

“Oh, that’s interesting.” He said.

“On the other hand, he can’t speak.”

Deus’ three eyes narrow as he studies the controls for the ground bridge intently. Tapping at the hologram, he brings up a list of prior activations of the machine. His fingers dance across the holo-screens as he re-enters the coordinates for the south continent.

" 'Cause if you 'aven’t noticed, Megatron’s been off 'is rocker for the past few centuries," Breakout quips.

“Not that Bludgeon don’t 'ave some screws loose 'imself, but all the important parts still seemed to be working.”

“So you kicked 'em out, huh?” Salvo assumes, an approving tone to her words.

The AI looks around.

“Yes,” they decide. “With the cybermatter and this spaceport’s equipment, I should have no trouble integrating my designs.”

“well. That was easy.”

1 Like

If Epsilon had a jaw, it would most certainly be very slack right now, “So, do we just pull the lever and walk through?” He asked.

Zepar nods and gives her a ‘whenever you are ready’ gesture.

“Dues?” Gatecrasher asked.

Spectrum sighs and begins walking down to the chamber.

@Chromeharpoon

It had a minuscule scratch, but it was accompanying several others that were far older.

“Hrm… looks like just a scratch” she said, looking relieved, but not taking her hands off his face.

“Why Bludgeon?”

“Well… Not I per say.”

The coordinates Deus entered begin to flash red, and the control pillar emits a low, rumbling sound. Deus looks up at the display and scowls, giving the machine a good thwack before altering the coordinates slightly.

The AI’s holographic hands dance over the hovering controls around the room, and pulses of light ripple over Salvation as the Omega Key begins to install upgrades to the Fleetcarrier’s weapons and hull.

The intelligence takes a step back once they had input their designs, and looks out at the Fleetcarrier to survey their work.

“Well, like I said, 'e knew what 'e was doing,” Breakout says. " 'E ‘ad a plan, and a way t’ get it done; that’s more’n what Starscream ever had going for 'im."

“Oh?” Salvo reacts, tilting her head quizzically.

Gatecrasher gives Zepar a concerned look.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to let him fiddle with that?” Asked Laslow.