Salvation: Part II

“You don’t like it, so you?”

He might find the Splitter brothers wandering the hallways, who coincidentally, were looking for Pixel.
One of them, Vigor, held a small orb in his hand.

1 Like

Daria smiles as she grabs the Shoomer,
“Thanks.”

“No, it’s… it’s awesome!”

Pixel scrambles across the floor, his legs shifted into wheels for a smooth travel method.

“No problem!” Thrift replies. “A pleasure doing business with ya.”

The shoomer feels heavy and awkward in Daria’s grip. Hopefully it performed better than it felt.

“R-really?” she replies “Yes! I knew you’d like it!” She then sat on the ground.

Daria looks for a way to equip it better, before turning to Grommet and Sprocket,
“So, shall we head to the outside world?”

Blight kneels next to the water, running his fingers through it. “Wow…”

With a quick trip to Facelift, Daria might be able to integrate the Shoomer into her body.

Sprocket shrugs.

Outside hangar thirty’s aperture, the calm seas of Planet Omega stretch on into horizon. The silhouettes of faraway islands could be seen, as well as curtains of ethereal light rising from the world’s distinctive, yet anomalous, ravines. Sprocket steps out onto a catwalk just outside the hangar, letting a cool breeze wash over his armor.

“beautiful isn’t it?”

Daria notes her next appointment before looking at Sprocket.

Daria joins him at the catwalk,
“Ever wondered if we’ll get off this rock?”

“Well, last I checked, that was the plan,” Sprocket says.

“We just need to find a place to land so we can get our girl fixed up.”

He points to a nearby crack in Salvation’s hull, lined with dark scorch marks.

“You can’t just park a twenty-mile spaceship anywhere, unfortunately.”

“There he is!” Lightshift urged Vigor.
Vigor rolled the small ball towards Pixel.

Daria looks at the ground,
“Yah…Though it’s not like we’ll even know if there is a good place to land. It’s not like there’s a civilization here that dug up a landing pad.”

“Actually,” says Sprocket, holding up a finger, “one of the scouting teams talked to a woman over the comms a few days ago.”

“Heh,” chuckles Blight, leaning back to sit down. “It’s a really nice change of pace here. No fighting, killing, guns, whatever. Just plants and water. It’s amazing.”

Pixel eyes it cautiously, as if it would explode upon contact.

“It is.”

Daria chuckles,
“Then I stand corrected, which in this case is a good thing.”

Blight scans the area slowly. “Do you spend a lot of time here?”

“yes. It’s very peaceful. I used to think no one had ever been here, but the other day I came across a guy named Scrapshot here. I guess it was kinda foolish of me to think that.”

Gatecrasher decides to see where he could help on the ground, so he flew down in his alt-mode.