Salvation: Part II

“Yes yes poppy but you know… beyond that?”

“on a ship, on a planet.”

He sighed.
“Poppy, all of my memories since that bloody Cybertronium penetrated my spine and till a few hours ago are blurry, I can barely remember my deeds in the past few days. You’ll have to be more exact.”

“you’ve been here. In prison pretty much since them, and don’t call me poppy!”

“Snice when, miss?”

“Since you shot me and got shot by greasemonkey!”

“Ah, yes. I expected my senile self to be more handy, if you know what I mean, but oh well. I took the control back.”

“so… You have 2 identities?”

Zepar began to growl as a deep anger, almost hatred, began to well up in him as he looked at the body. He hissed but one word, “Why?”

Epsilon started to step away from Zepar, fearing a fight.

“Well, I sort of do now, miss.”

“Hey you, Reddey! You calm down!” Song said, trying to seem authoritarian, but ultimately involuntarily shaking the finger she pointed at Zepar.

“What do you mean?”

OOC: I am currently formulating the most ridiculous conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Redstocker tried to find his words.
“It’s… weird, it’s… unnatural… Not even I fully understand it, yet I’ve been back for only a few hours.”

“Well, i hope you feel better.” She says with a sweet smile.

OOC: This crazy theory is seeming less crazy.

OOC: You make me curious.
IC: “I am, I am. But I need to clean myself.”

“Then do so.”

OOC: I know, but I want to wait for Chrome to come back.

“I would, but I still have no idea where I am, miss.”

The cube was not in sight, though many in the room seemed to be under the impression that it was here somewhere. Corona and the pilgrims appear frantic, while the captains, Grommet, and Lurch are clearly displeased. Shockwave, of course, was as stoic as ever.

Thrift sighs.

“Okay, who wants to bring Smaug up to speed?” he asks those around him.

The Omega Key, apparently tired of these shenanigans, emits a piercing screech as a pulse of cyan energy travels down Delta’s body, producing a powerful force with the intent of blowing the bot across the room.

“You’re in a spaceport,” Forcep explains, running the scanner in his arm over the old bot’s figure.

“That mess of junk defying gravity behind me is Salvation. Some kind of ancient repair mechanism, or something like that…”

Zepar looked ready to lose it, his rage was microns from being unleashed.

“Why…Nova?” He growled, sounding much more like a beast than a person as his eyes began to turn violet.

For now, Sprocket follows, his blades chopping through the nighttime air.

Facelift takes a tentative step back.

######“Oh, frak,” Corona quietly murmurs.

“Zepar, If you’ll allow me to explain-”

Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ exchange puzzled glances.

“Nova what now?” the Autobot captain asks.

Zepar looks at Corona, waiting for her explanation.

Epsilon looks up at the sky, remembering how everyone was getting frantic about something.