Salvation: Part II

OOC: right, and that’s what I was trying to go for. You can tell Nova’s no Knight in Shining Armor just from how he’s looking around.

IC:

Plans?” Nova repeats.

“Ah-ha-ha-ha!” he laughs- a deep laugh that echoes throughout the chamber and causing the disgraced Prime’s shoulders to bob up and down.

“My friend, how could I be planning something? I’ve only just woken up! Now, let’s see to these Decepticons, why don’t we?”

“I would be a fool to underestimate the brainpower of a Prime. You could easily be planning something, no matter how minor.”

Nova chuckles, clearly flattered.

“I’m beginning to like this one already,” he says.

“Just because I give you the respect and consideration you are due, does not negate the fact that I trust you about as far as i can throw a battlecruiser”

1 Like

Nova’s expression quickly drops into a frown.

>Sigh<, very well…” he says, hiding a great deal of frustration.

“Don’t lie to me.” Zepar warned.

You deny it but that malice in your eyes and foreboding tone tell me otherwise. As Primus is my witness, I shall tear your Spark out of your chest if you intend to go back to your ways that led you to be cast into The Pit in the first place. he thought.

“The only reason I am even giving you the benefit of the doubt is Lady Corona over here.” He says, gesturing to her.

Nova casts another glance at Corona, who takes a step back. The possibility that, for the first time in her life, her premonitions had been wrong, began to creep into her mind.

Truly, I owe her a great deal,” he says, with a notable lack of gratitude in his tone.

“Well, let’s get to it, then,” he implores those around him. “The enemy is soon to be at the gate, aren’t they?”

“If they ain’t kicked down the door already,” Topside quips, glaring at the disgraced Prime.

GC gave her an apologetic look.

“I’m not so sure we should unleash you upon them. Whatever you have in store for them, I’m fairly certain it will be a horrible way to die.”

“They can always surrender,” Nova says as he begins walking.

“You brought me back to fight them, didn’t you?”

Suddenly, the disgraced Prime stops.

“…Primus alive,” he calmly swears. “I feel rather exposed at the moment, come to think of it…”

Nova raises his arms, and the pieces of armor scattered across the room come to life as orange light fills their dark conduits. They fly from their stations and adorn themselves upon the Prime’s body, merging with it to transform him into an even taller, winged giant.

The black metal wings unfold as Nova rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck.

“Mmh… much better,” he proclaims.

GC Turned to glare at facelift.

“Didn’t you think that was a bit overkill?” He asked, angrily.

“Angelicons usually prefer to be fully armored as much as possible; fewer questions of why we’re called ‘Angelicons’ if they can see our wings.” Zepar quietly explained.

Hey, that wasn’t me, alright?” Facelift says defensively. “I just finished up the body, I didn’t realize they were gonna strap a frakkin’ winged tank to his back!”

“…Though I’d love to get a hold of something like that…” he quietly, eagerly adds, twitching his fingers. Maybe he was hoping Nova would do something to incur the wrath of our heroes…

“Don’t try it. No one, not even Nova Prime,” he glared at NP. “Should have their bodies violated like that.”

He sidled over to Corona.

“Please tell me you installed a failsafe on him?” he whispered.

Facelift takes an apologetic step back. He didn’t intend to anything to anything to Nova just yet; he’d let our heroes dispatch the disgraced Prime, and then swoop in to take anything valuable that they left relatively intact.

Corona leans in close and whispers:

“I didn’t oversee the construction myself.”

“Who did?” he asked.

“We’ll come with, then.” Lightshift said. Vigor and Thrust nodded.

Spectrum continued to peer at Nova.

Corona points to the four-armed neutral lying unconscious on the floor.

It was also possible that Facelift and Spectrum knew something. They had worked on Nova’s core body, if only briefly.

“Is he alright?” he asked.

“Your captain just dealt him one hell of a punch,” Corona explains. “I don’t think he’ll be coming to soon.”