Salvation: Part II

She turned around. “R-really?”

“Of course! I mean, you’re certainly not a child!”

“But I’m only 45!”

“Eh, some adults are younger than others.” He paused. “That makes sense, right?”

“Sorta. But that doesn’t change the fact that I’m a child.” A sudden look of horrible realization appeared on her face, “Wait, does this mean I’m to young to work at the Sunrise?!”

“That,” admits Blight, “is something I have no idea about. But child or no, today’s been fun.”

She smiled, but there we’re tears at the edges of her eyes. “I’m glad.”

“Yeah,” Blight smiled back. “Maybe we could do this again sometime?”

“Okay.” She replied with a smile. “I’d best be getting back to my quarters”

“Alright, then,” he sighs, regaining his footing. “Sees ya around, Juliana! Sorry if I scared you any…”

“It’s okay” She says. and she walks out of the clearing. Before she left it though, she took a quick look back at Blight, before she kept walking.

The ventilation door passed through the hologram and landed with a clatter on the floor.
The hologram subsequently turned off.

“Yeeeeeah!” Pixel laughs. “I k-k-killed Pixel!”

Suddenly, a hologram of Megatron appeared where Pixel’s duplicate was.
It stared down at Pixel.

1 Like

Sprocket nods.

“Definitely,” he agrees. “Too bad we haven’t been able to contact her back since then.”

Beneath Salvation was the blue sea of Planet Omega, which went down for who-knows how many fathoms. Shadows of strange, gigantic mechanimals could be seen swimming beneath the surface.

He was as awestruck by it’s beauty as he always was.

Hopefully Gatecrasher wasn’t too awestruck, for the water suddenly erupts as one of these giants- a biped with black armor, dark-grey biomechanical flesh, and an overall appearance of a fearsome hybrid of Godzilla and an Evangelion erupts from the water, roaring and trying to swallow the bot in one bite.

He Pulled up quick, pushing his engines to the limit. He then dropped a couple of JDAM’s (Joint Direct Attack Munitions) into the creature’s maw.

OOC: These bombs each have a yield equivalent to 2000lbs of TNT

The bombs explode in the creature’s mouth, sending plumes of fire and smoke rising from between its jaws. The monster groans in pain and falls back into the water with a splash.

OOC:

That’s… pretty powerful. Mind if Gatecrasher inconveniently uses up his supply here for the sake of game balancing?

“whew. That was close” thought Gatecrasher. and he continued on his way.

OOC; an A10 thunderbolt has 11 hard points. I thought of him equipped with 4 of these with 2000, 2 with only a 500lb yield, 2 AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles, and 5 AGM-65 laser guided missiles which have a 300lb yield.