Salvation: Part II

The technology is quite complex,” the AI responds, also in Ancient. “I would be happy to explain it… if you had the better part of a day to spare.

“Quite something isn’t she?” Gatecrasher asked Zepar.
@BlackBeltGamer98

“I-I don’t know how this is so advanced and yet predates our own technology by eons.” He said, still trying to process what this hologram tech implied.

Then, he remembered something from when the Savant launched to scout Planet Omega’s surface.

“It is my understanding that the aftermath of Liege Maximo’s betrayal, and the disappearance of the Knights of Cybertron, set civilization back a long way,” the Savant’s AI says.

“sounds about right.”

“Yeah, it was pretty much a Dark Age for our history.” He said.

The AI nods their head.

“Though I understand you have made some progress in getting back on your feet in the past millennium or two,” they say, looking around the hangar.

“It pales in comparison to the technology from the Golden Age.” He told the AI.

“Speaking of which, I need to ask you something in private.” He said.

“I hope so. From what I’ve seen we’ve still got a way to go.”

“Does Gatecrasher’s company count as ‘private’?” the AI asks.

“So long as he never, no exceptions unless I say otherwise in person, repeats or discusses anything regarding it with anyone else.” He said.

“hey, I’m not in the habit of disclosing secrets. You don’t last long in the decepticon army as an officer with learning that skill.”

“Not even Motherboard or any of the crew are to know of this.” Zepar told them.

“As if I would tell Motherboard anything anyway. She’s kinda annoying.”

“Ask away,” the Savant’s AI says.

Daria’s receptors perk up,
“War of Primes? Are you suggesting colonies were made during this time?”

Zepar goes a ways inside the Savant to make sure the Salvation’s surveillance systems couldn’t eavesdrop before showing the AI Shockwave’s “shopping list” from the Terrorcon ship for him to try making a Cortical Psychic Patch.

OOC: where can I find this?

OOC: You can’t; it’s a list of things Shockwave needs in order to make a prototype for the CPP (Cortical Psychic Patch) and no specific items have been named from that list.

IC: Zepar tries to translate it to Ancient for the AI.

“No,” Sprocket says, pacing around the catwalk. “Well, maybe. Yes. I dunno.”

“The first seven were founded before the War of the Primes, right? I mean that’s just basic history. Then the last two, Clemency and Junkion, were established a few decades after the war.”

“Speaking of that-” Thrift begins to cut in.

Not now,” Sprocket interrupts him. “Anyway, like I said, we know the Knights were at least planning to make more before Liege Maximo’s betrayal. Hell, we found that one planet that had a bunch of mechanimals in stasis a few weeks ago, remember? So they were obviously far enough along to start prepping some of the target planets. Maybe it’s not too much of a stretch to assume they got at least one fully cyberformed?”

The AI looks the list over.

“So this ‘Shockwave’ wants to re-invent the Cortical Psychic Patch,” they say. “What about that warrants such secrecy?”