Salvation: Part II

Daria smiles. She had a slight chuckle watching the two interact and almost broke into laughter. She looks at the two, and smiles before saying,
“There’s still one thing I can say about you two. There’s no denying your friendship. That’s something that after all this time I bet you guys still have and are lucky to still have. A honest friend is worth more than you’d think.”

Pixel looks for them.

He’d find them around a corner.

Upset, he picked off his head and chucked it at them.

1 Like

Still laughing, they scattered and dodged.

Vigor grabbed the hologram.
“It was a prank. A joke. We didn’t mean to offend you, jeez.” He scowled at Pixel, irritated.

The head shatters on the ground, but the body makes no effort to pick it up. Instead, it sits down, bouncing a knee pleasantly.

1 Like

Thrift and Grommet both raise an eyebrow.

“I’ve never met this man before in my life,” Grommet says.

“Yeah, there really isn’t any pre-existing comradery between us,” Thrift affirms.

“…But that doesn’t mean we can’t build some now!” the junkion exclaims, turning to Grommet.

“No,” Grommet flatly refuses, shaking his head.

Juliana had left her quarters to go start her ■■■■■ when she heard the loud noise. “What is that?” She said as she went to the room the noise was coming from and opened the door.

Vigor paused.
“What are you doing…?” He asked curiously.
Lightshift and Thrust walked towards the two.

She would find a highly irritated SideStep standing in front of a wall with a dent in it.
A case lay open on the ground, containing several now-shattered bottles. It was clear that SideStep had slammed the case into the wall out of anger.
He looked at Juliana, his eyes sharp and accusing.
“Who are you?” He snapped, throwing in some swear words.

“Someone who is concerned about someone breaking things” She replies flatly.

Daria’s face changes to [ Oh ] as she also states the same.
“Sorry… that I assumed that.”

“Eh, it’s not a big deal,” Thrift says with a shrug. “Worse assumptions have been made about me, I reckon.”

SideStep frowned.
“What, you think I’m going to single-handedly destroy the ship?” He laughed harshly.
“That’s Bludgeon’s job, missy.”

“n-no, but it makes no thanks to damage tings that might be useful. If you want to take your anger out on something, t-there’s stuff in the training Room for that.”

“It’s a dent in the wall. Dents never hurt anybody.” SideStep rolled his eyes.
“Besides, it was for a completely good reason.”

Pixel shrugs.

“B-but someone has to fix the dent! and what good reason is there for wanton destruction?”

“That’s not an answer.” Grumbled Vigor, folding his arms.
Thrust chuckled.
“Hey, you’re Pixel, right?” Lightshift asked.

“I’m out of drinks.” SideStep said morosely.
“All out. There’s nothing left. Not even Engex.” He sat down on his chair.
“What am I going to do without my drinks?

“Go to the bar? I work there. Halfrunner won’t care which faction you are.”

Daria comments,
“Well the way you do act does paint the picture of a friendship, but I suppose I needed to look deeper before making an assumption.”