Salvation: Part II

Scorchlock lightly chuckled to that. “Maybe, or move on and find another one.” He shrugged.

“You do realise that Gronius will not be OK with this.”

“I don’t judge him.” Scorchlock said. “If I had a sister, I would do everything in the world to protect her.”

“Thing is that Song just convinced him to let her be friend with the former Decepticons about a week or two ago.”

Scorchlock rose an eyebrow. “Former Decepticons…?” He asked. “Who exactly.” He said.

“Uhm… Everybody. Even tho the war ended, he wasn’t allowing her around any Decepticon.”

“I see…” Scorchlock said. “Do you know where she is right now?” He asked.

“No.” he partially lied.

“I hope you are telling the truth…” Scorchlock said, though he suspected he was probably lying.

He was quiet about it. Because it was better not to point any fingers, not yet atleast.

Nova’s cannons suddenly stop in their advance as the former Prime whips around to face the new arrivals.

“Oh, such a piercing insult,” he deadpans. “You wound me.”

Two of the beam cannons swivel away from Gatecrasher and redirect their fire towards Gronius and Delta.

Nova redirects another cannon to attack the Splitter brothers, its beam slicing through the air as it tries to hit all three of the jets at once.

Forcep quickly repairs the damage.

“You’re all set,” the doctor says. “And I better not see you back here five minutes later with another one.”

They evade and shoot back.

Nova raises his arm to shield his face as the shots pepper his body, before blasting at the two again.

GC takes his chance and jumps out of the ring, Pulling his handgun while he did so.

Nova’s attention had shifted back to his opponents in the air, but two of the feather-cannons remained trained on Gatecrasher, and fire upon the Decepticon.

GC rolled to the side, and fired a few shots from his handgun, the slide moving back and forth rapidly.

They try to approach him while evading the shots.
“What’s the matter?” Gronius aaked mockingly. “Are you afraid of one on one combat, so you use your little drones?”

Gatecrasher’s shots graze the feather-cannons as four of them pull back behind Nova.

Two remain locked onto Gatecrasher, and shoot at him.

Growling Nova fires a shot from his fusion rifle at Gronius, while two of the feather-cannons target Delta and fire upon her.

Delta dodges them and tries to implant her claws into the two drones.
OOC: Would the fusion cannon also be a one-shot kill?

Delta would be unable to get a firm hold of the cannons as they pull further back. Delta had brought herself close to Nova, and the Prime swiftly reaches out to seize her by neck.

OOC: yep; fusion weaponry- like Nova’s rifle and the cannons Bludgeon and Strika have- instakills folks. Should the target get hit, of course.

@Toa_Vladin

1 Like

She tries to turn into her robot mode, which might make his hand block into her plating somewhere near the waste area.

Gronius dodged the fire and tried to incinerate as much of the drones attacking him, the Splitter brothers, and Gatecrasher as possible.