Salvation: Part II

As they walked, Juliana slowly began to walk a little closer to Blight. She began to slowly put her hand in his.

Facelift looks around the walker. His assistants stand behind Split, eyeing the new combiner.

“Not sure I can help you there…” Facelift says. “Wouldn’t wanna damage the merchandise, y’know? I got some fragile stuff here…”

Blight tried not to freeze entirely. He didn’t know what path this was, or which way it was headed, but he knew he could count on one thing. Pixel would find a way to ruin it.

OOC: Probably.

IC: Juliana slowly spread Blight’s fingers, and put hers inbetween them, as the began to walk up the ramp to the Salvation

Pixel, who had been taking his time crawling up Blight’s back, slid in between the two, using their hold as a swing. “P-pqpqpqpush me!” he begged, clapping. He seemed proud of himself. Blight seemed rather annoyed.

Juliana giggled, and used her closest foot to give Pixel a bit of a swing.

Pixel cheered, and Blight blushed a bit.

“When are we supposed to take off again?” he wondered, looking over the Salvation.

“Fairly soon here, I would think” she answered, as they approached the end of the walkway.

“Nice,” Blight mused. “I look forward to a change of scenery.” He glanced out a nearby viewport. “Hopefully, one less blown-up.”

Split clambered off of the platform and headed to a training room.

“Is there at least a way to turn them off?”

“Eh, that worked too.” she said, standing up. “Well… Uhm… Thank you I guess.”

After Alterion told Gronius about Song’s plan, the dragon decided to stay alone for a while.
He headed towards his quarters, while Delta started searching for Salvo and Alterion started just wondering around.

Facelift’s assistants seemed willing to oblige split in a friendly brawl, if the combiner so desired.

Forcep’s optics narrow as he looks over the apparatus. He wasn’t finding any sort of ‘off’ switch.

Gronius would find that in his quarters was a device built into the wall identical to the one in Redstocker’s hab-suite- a holo-projector displaying a powerful, yet fading spark with only weeks to live.

Every room in Salvation had one of these now, the crew was discovering. Every hab-suite, every storage bay, every hangar- even the bridge had one of these ominous projectors crowing a pedestal rising up from the center of the room.

Salvo could be found in her usual hangout on Deck Eleven.

@Toa_Vladin @meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98 @Flux @ProfSrlojohn

That same question lingered in the minds of the bridge crew as they took their stations again for the first time in what felt like months. Everyone had seen enough of Planet Omega for their tastes and was eager to resume their voyage.

Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ look up from the pedestal they had been scrutinizing, and the Autobot captain straightens himself.

“Alright…” he sighs, looking around the bridge. “I reckon it’s about time we got this show on the road again. Motherboard, how’re-”

“All cybertronian life-signs on the island are now aboard the CFC Salvation, captain Topside,” Motherboard drones, seeming to suddenly appear to the Autobot’s right.

Topside jolts, taken by surprise for the umpteenth time as he leans close to his Decepticon counterpart.

How does she keep doing that?” he whispers to ■■■■■■■■■■■■, who could not provide an answer. Clearing his throat, Topside turns back to Motherboard.

Ahem. Right. Thank you, Motherboard,” he rambles. “Well then, I suppose-”

“Affirmative,” Motherboard flatly interrupts. “Launch sequences: initiating.”

Topside replies with an appreciative nod- though, truth be told, he wished his first officer would let him finish a sentence now and then.

At the communications console, Broadband opens a ship-wide channel to address the crew:

“Helloooooo, Salvation! It’s your friendly neighborhood communication’s officer- did you miss me? Yeah, you missed me!”

■■■■■■■■■■■■ narrows his optics and gives Broadband a critical stare, which the Autobot is quick to take notice of.

“Heheh… sorry…” she could be heard quietly apologizing with a nervous chuckle.

Ahem! Well, aaanywho, I’m supposed to tell you all to hold onto something, 'cause, uh, we’re taking off now, as a matter of fact.”

This elicits a chorus of cheers and joyous hollering throughout Salvation, the cacophony echoing throughout her twenty mile length.

Brainpan jumps as she gives Wildsong an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

“No problem!” she cheers. “It was my pleasure! It’s been so long since they’ve sent anyone down here for me to work on, I was starting to go crazy!”

Starting?” the female guard mutters to herself.

“Y’know I think I even put just about all of your innards back in the right place?” Brainpan continues, sounding rather proud of herself for that. " ‘Go me!’, right?"

“How about we find what their power source is?”

“Uhm… Doc?” Gronius asked, comming Forcep. “Why do I have a dying spark in my bedroom?”

“What’s up?” she asked as she entered in.

“Right… Uhm… Get some windows and some lights…” Song said as she approached the guards, gesturing them that is time to leave.

“Aight.” Scorchlock takes the experimental grenades and the ion blaster and walks towards Salvo, placing them down on the table. “I have three requests, I’ll be getting these first, second I want you to repair my katanas.” He placed them on the table." And thirdly I want you to reinforce their metal durability."

“Nice arsenal…” Delta mumbled as she waited for Salvo to be free again.

Scorchlock noticed Delta, he slimed slightly. “Thanks…” He said, not really expecting to get complimented about his weapon choice.

She nodded, smiling bored before looking in a different direction.

“That would be a job for Greasemonkey, not me,” Forcep says.

Forcep’s comlink chirps as he receives Gronius’ message.

“It’s a hologram, Gronius,” Forcep explains. “They’re all over the ship, in fact. Though why they’re here is something we’re still trying to figure out.”

Salvo looks over the ion rifle, the grenades, and the two swords Scorchlock had presented her, scrutinizing the weapons as she does some quick arithmetic.

“An A-62 heavy ion rifle with a bayonet attachment, two of Shockwave’s weird-aft grenades, and repairs and modifications for two katana,” she lists.

“I’d put that at 1,300 for it all.”

Salvo would be with Delta in just a moment, as soon as she was done helping Scorchlock.

The two guards nod, and begin to walk towards the exit.

“Bye!” Brainpan calls after them, the coils on her head sparking as she waved goodbye. “Come again!”

“…Please…”

“This isn’t really how I planned to spend the day, but OK. I’ll go and investigate. But before I leave, do you think these stats might actually come from a real spark?”

“Oh… OK…” he said, before sitting down on his bed.
OOC: Gronius would receive a prize from Corona too, right?

“Of course…” she said, leaving.
“…not.” she said after she left the room.

“Here you go.” He said, taking out the amount she asked and placed it in front of her on the table.