Salvation: Part II

“I dunno. Bludgeon and his goons are awfully crafty.”

Juliana gets up on stage. motions to the DJ, and begins to sing.

When she finishes she bows and looks at the crowd.

“From what I’ve read, he certainly is a formidable opponent,” the AI agrees.

The crowd erupts into applause, and the junkion DJ gives Juliana a two thumbs up.

“Ay. and who knows who else might have been here before that might have a problem with us. Decepticons or autobots who never heard that the war was over. or worse refused to believe it.”

She walks off the stage and gives the DJ a thumbs up in return.

“I do agree it would be nice to establish contact with this individual again.” Zepar said.

Pixel waves his hand to buzz them off.

Though he wasn’t paying any attention, Blight noticed this, tilted his head to inspect it.

“Not an entirely unlikely possibility,” the AI responds to Gatecrasher.

“In any case, I imagine the only way we will find out more is by re-establishing contact with her.”

A black metal cylinder extended slightly from the wall, featureless save for tiny grooves cut into its sides.

Blight wades through the water, nearing the item, reaching out to touch it.

Daria turns to Sprocket,
“Personally I still haven’t wrapped my head around the idea, but yes we should be telling someone.”

When Blight touches the cylinder, he would feel a brief stinging sensation in his hand.

Sprocket nods.

“Right,” he says. “I’ll go do that. Unless you want to tag along- not that you need to- though you wouldn’t be unwelcome- aaand I should just stop talking, huh?” he rambles.

He grasped the cylinder, attempting to dislodge it.

Daria smiles,
“Alright, then I’ll tag along…that seemed like a good enough invitation.”

The cylinder does not budge, and the stinging feeling subsides as quickly as it had come.

Sprocket shrugs.

“Alright then,” he says, transforming into his muscle car alt-mode and driving out of the hangar.

Daria transforms into her vehicle-mode and follows Sprocket.

Blight surveys it for any kind of button or lever, any way he could remove it, or maybe learn he wouldn’t have to.

Salvation had many wide passages within her built specifically to accommodate travel via alt-mode. Traversing a twenty-mile ship was a daunting task for mere feet- even for those of giant robots. Flyby sticks to the right side of the road- as was customary- while a variety of terran and cybertronian cars, tanks, and motorbikes commuted on various errands, while all manner of aircraft flew overhead.

The cylinder seemed permanently affixed to the wall and possessed no obvious mechanisms. Blight might notice, though, that a few droplets of energon now stained its surface- energon which had been drawn from his own hand.

Daria stays close to Sprocket, as so she wouldn’t get lost.

Blight, not quite catching on, tries to find where this Energon could have come from, before examining his own palm.

The three brothers looked down at him curiously.

Any Idea on how to do that?

Sprocket eventually arrives at a lift which would carry them up to the bridge.

A tiny pinprick had been punctured in his armor- not a serious wound; his repair systems would have it sealed within only a few hours.

“I imagine Salvation could sniff her out again,” the AI says.

@ProfSrlojohn

@BlackBeltGamer98