Salvation: Part II

“But he isn’t the one who’s rusting his gears in his grave, is he?” He asked, looking at Redstocker, narrowing his eyes.

“The way I see it, Redstocker…” He said. “One way or another, when this ends, everyone will pay for what they have done. Even me.”

Redstocker fixed his optics at him for a few moments.
“Yes. Of course. Be sure that you’ll come to my club. One half of hour already almost passed.”

Scorchlock nods slightly. “Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind.” He said.

With that, Redstocker turned away, turned in his car mode, and left for the Sunrise.
On his way, he commed Juliana.
“Come in, miss Juliana. Do you hear me?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“Yes, but I’m a little busy” she responded. He could hear the sounds of glasses clattering, dishes clanging, and the general murmur of people in the background. “What do you want?”

“If you are busy, can we quickly meet at the Sunrise?”

“I’m AT the Sunrise you blockhead! I’m Trying to keep this joint open!”

“OK OK! Don’t need to be rude! I am coming as fast as I can!” he said, accelerating.

1 Like

“Then if you’re done, I’ve got food to serve!”

“I am done!” Redstocker yelled as he turned into his robot mode and flipped in mid air, landing at the entrance of the Antilian Sunrise, likely scaring the bots that would stand around him.
Both Alterion and Delta turn their head to him.

“Impressive,” Lockdown admits, looking outside the hangar.

Sprocket looks down.

“Oh, uh… hi,” he greets Spectrum.

“Ah, don’t worry about it,” Red replies.

When the two reached Little Iacon, they’d be able to notice the many changes that had been made to the tiny city.

“Whoa,” says Flyby says, transforming to robot mode and dropping onto a bridge.

“What’s up with the home makeover?”

Several bots by the entrance take a step back, giving Redstocker confused stares.

“Glad you like it!”

“H-h-h-hi!” Spectrum greeted Sprocket.
“Can I h-h-h-have?” She pointed at the Omega Key. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5396, topic:49995”]
“Ah, don’t worry about it,” Red replies.
[/quote]

Split nodded.
He split apart into VIgor, Thrust, and Lightshift.

Sidestep looks around.
“Looks like this place got a massive makeover.” He said.

“It was more of an observation than a complement,” Lockdown clarifies.

“Despite her eccentricities, Brainpan is skilled in her craft. I should see her to have my visor repaired.”

Outside the Vigilant, transport ships were carrying troops and mining equipment down to the south continent. Others, though, instead hovered around the wreck of the Decepticon Assault Ship Dark Sky, which had been shot down during the last battle and crashed into the ocean.

Sprocket looks over at the Key. The ancient relic hovers above the stand, its lights glowing a steady blue.

“Oh, yeah, sure,” Sprocket says.

OOC: ooh, what do they look like now, I wonder?

IC:

“Seems Facelift did a bang-up job gettin’ you lot overhauled,” Clip observes. “Might want to check with Forcep to make sure ‘e didn’ forget to put something back in though, all the same.”

“I’ll say,” Flyby agrees, looking around. "

“All-powerful god-engine and top-notch interior decorator- is there anything that Key can’t do?”

“Oh…”

Spectrum smiles.
“T-t-t-t-thanks!”
She grabs the Key and made her way out of the lab.

The three looked slightly different, each more similar to Split than they had been previously.

Along with this, they also each had 4 of the blades that formed together to create Split’s crescent. These blades resided on their arms and had a similar function to Split’s blades.

The three looked at each other.
“Whoa.” Lightshift said, grinning.
“We look totally awesome.”
Each of them had new jet parts on them, and when they transformed the jet mode appeared as this:

(But in purple)

Vigor chuckled.
Thrust even cracked a grin. “I’m pleasantly surprised.”[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5399, topic:49995”]
“I’ll say,” Flyby agrees, looking around. "

“All-powerful god-engine and top-notch interior decorator- is there anything that Key can’t do?”
[/quote]

“I betcha it can’t make the best drink known to Cybertron.” Sidestep joked.

1 Like

Lockdown swiftly departs, likely going to see brainpan about his visor.

Sprocket and Grommet watch her leave.

“So we’re just letting random minicons make off with the literal key to the salvation of our species?” Grommet remarks.

Sprocket shrugs.

“You know, Autobot protocol on who gets to handle priceless artifacts of cosmic power is surprisingly lax,” he informs his counterpart.

Clip smiles.

“Wicked,” she admits. “Makes me miss the days when I had wings.”

Flyby places a hand on his chin.

“Actually, I think it does,” he says.

“…That depends on if cybermatter tastes good, I suppose.”

Spectrum hurriedly makes her way to the room she found, holding the Omega key above her head. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5402, topic:49995”]
Clip smiles.

“Wicked,” she admits. “Makes me miss the days when I had wings.”
[/quote]

“Have Facelift hook you up.” Vigor joked. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:5402, topic:49995”]
Flyby places a hand on his chin.

“Actually, I think it does,” he says.

“…That depends on if cybermatter tastes good, I suppose.”
[/quote]

Sidestep chuckles.

When Spectrum enters the room, a portion of the cyberlgyphic mantra around the knight statues fills with a blue light:

The light of the Allspark shall shine even in the darkest of hours…

“I did,” Clip says. " ‘E’s the reason I’m just missing my T-cog, an’ not rustin’ in a scrapyard right now."

“Anywaaaaayyy…” Flyby says as he looks around, trying to find where the two pubs in Little Iacon had been relocated. The Antillain Sunrise would be easy to spot with its distinctive doors, taken from a terran warship, and the red letters above them that spelled out the establishment’s name. The Peace and Tyranny, owned by Lurch, could be found a block away, inside a triangular building that looked like it had been plucked right from the Decepticons’ capitol city, Kaon.

Spectrum pauses, then continues to the knights, searching again for the keyholes.

Thrust nodded in understanding.
“He has some spares, doesn’t he?”

Sidestep glanced at Flyby.
“Any preference?” He asked, gesturing to the two bars.