Salvation: Part II

She took him by the shoulders, “What happened?” she said, slowly and clearly.

Blight began to shiver. “There’s an alien rock! It stabbed me! In the waterfall!” He shook even harder.

“What? are you okay? did you hit your head? how many fingers do you see?” she holds up 2 fingers.

“Just…” he gasped, waving away the hand. “Follow me, please…”

“Um… Okay?” She said.

He tried to grab her wrist and fly back towards the park, if she would let him.

She stumbled along behind him, struggling to find her feet.

He led her to the waterfall, and searched for the black cylinder, hoping it wouldn’t have vanished for some crazy reason. “It should be…”

(@Chromeharpoon)

“What should be?” She asked, picking leaves and twigs out of the joints in her plating.

Daria walks onto the elevator,
“Anything you wanted to say?”
She pauses.
“Sorry…”

The giant, biomechanical “jellyfish” begins to smoothly glide after Salvation, its crackling tendrils gently swaying. On the island crowning its hood, tiny lizard-like mechanimals scurry around the rocky shore, while a cybernetic beast- appearing as little more then a mass of bladed, silver tentacles, swims in a round lake in its center.

The gigantic mechanimals of Planet Omega had been observed to communicate uses low, echoing hums and trumpeting sounds, as well as pulses of light from the glowing conduits on their limbs.

Most of the jelly-bot’s red eyes track Salvation, while 15 observe Zepar.

“But I am,” Thrift calmly insists, undaunted.

Anywho, I thought I’d offer my counsel to you, good sir. You see, it’s reached my keen audio receptors that you’re smitten for our resident Rei Ayanami expy.”

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @ProfSrlojohn

Both Juliana and Blight could see the black cylinder jutting from the wall behind the waterfall. By now, the clear liquid had washed away the energon the object had drawn from Blight’s hand.

Sprocket tilts his head.

“What for?” he asked, curious.

Zepar tries to figure out if there was anything in these patterns he could roughly translate.

OOC: where’s a Toa with a Great Kanohi Rau when you need one? /s

1 Like

Gatecrasher finds a large sunny rock. He sits down cross-legged, and closes his eyes, enjoying the sun on his face and the sounds of nature around him.

“Hrm… curious…” She says and she reaches out to touch the cylinder.

Daria sighs,
“I feel like I was rude to you in there. Sure, we worked on the theory together, but if anything you did most the work. I’m sure that you would’ve figured something like that given enough time. I kinda feel like there was enough recognition towards you.”

“Wait!” Blight cries. “It’s going to absorb your Energon!”

'Wait, what?" she recoiled. “Is this what you were babbling about?”

“Yes!” He realizes how frantic he sounds and calms down.

“W-we should talk to someone about this!” she says.

“Exactly,” he concurred. “Any ideas as to who?”

“Um…” she puts a hand to her chin. “Thrift maybe… no… he’d probably try to sell it.” A look of inspiration crosses Juliana face. “Mr. Halfrunner! He’s been around long time! He probably knows!”