Salvation: Part II

Grommet had observed that some of the titans used a distinct pattern to warm each other of predators, like the bipedal, Godzilla-esque beast that Gatecrasher had encountered earlier. Beyond that, the Decepticon hadn’t been able to figure out much.

With a splash, a tall bot with bronze armor flies out of the aforementioned lake, covered in bloody scratches. He cries out as he hits the sand, scrambling to his feet.

“Huh…” Sprocket says, confused as to how Daria had arrived at this conclusion.

“I don’t feel that way at all,” he assures her. “No offense taken; honestly.”

2 Likes

Gatecrasher opens one eye, and then closes it again and sighs.

Red lights flash along the Energon membrane on the jelly-bot’s dome. Whatever it meant, Shadowraker couldn’t understand. It was doubtful that either beast knew what the other was saying.

“Look out!” the mysterious bot calls to Gatecrasher. Another splash is heard from the lake.

gatecrasher opens his eye and looks towards the lake.

OOC: Is Shadowraker’s eyesight sufficient to spot what’s going on near Gatecrasher?

IC: Shadowraker gives a sad chirp before turning to fly back to Zepar.

A bladed tendril was shooting right toward Gatecrasher! If he didn’t act fast, he’d be impaled!

OOC: I’d think so.

“Okay, um…” he muttered, glaring at the cylinder. “Maybe you can run grab him, and I’ll stay here… In case it turns into a giant monster and runs away or something.”

@ProfSrlojohn

gatecrasher Tumbled backwards off the the rock and stands up. He began running, he jumped and transformed into his A10 mode. He turned and flew by the mysterious bot, low and slow enough for him to jump on.

Shadowraker spots this and screeched at Zepar before diving towards the lake, the Angelicon right behind her.

“Smitten? Spy? Speak Cybex, or maybe ancient.” Thrust replied, confused.

Daria smiles a tiny bit,
“Thanks tho. I guess I was overthinking it.”

The mysterious bot didn’t need help; he had wings of his own, and transformed into a sleek cybertronian jet. It was an older alt-mode, having faded out of popularity about 6,000 years ago.

…On second thought, maybe he did need some help. With a stuttering sound, the wounded bot suddenly reverts to robot mode, rolling down the jelly-bot’s dome until he tumbled over the edge and into the air, plummeting down toward the sea far below.

“Aaaaah!” he screams, flailing about as he falls.

Thrift rolls his electric-blue eyes.

thousand crew members and I’m the only man of culture on the whole d*mn ship…” he sighs.

I heard you have a crush on Motherboard,” the junkion speaks plainly.

Sprocket nods.

“Yeah,” he agrees, pressing a button to close the lift’s doors.

“So… about our report, are we going to go over the main history or just what’s relevant?”

Lightshift and Vigor immediately start snickering.
Thrust sputters.
“I-um-who? Wh-what? h-h-h-how?”

Shadowraker screeches at Zepar.

“On it!” He replies as he changes course to catch the bot before he hits the ocean, gently scooping him up from the fall.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Gatecrasher would see this, and he would turn into a steep dive, gunning his engines, trying to get underneath the stranger.

“Okay!” She agrees, and runs to the Antillian Sunrise. “Mr. Halfrunner! Mr. Halfrunner!” she calls.
@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“Still thinking about it,” Sprocket says.

“Usually I just ramble until I feel like I’ve covered all the important parts,” he says half-jokingly.

“It matters not,” Thrift says dismissively. “That’s just the rumor in certain circles, and judging from your reaction it carries some truth, it seems.”

Halfrunner turns his attention to Juliana.

“Uh-huh?” he says. “What can I do for ya?”

Zepar successfully grabs the bot, saving him from whatever grim fate may have awaited him beneath the sea. The massive Jelly-bot seems to take no notice of these events, and continues following Salvation.

“Do you know anything about a weird black cylinder that sucks Energon?” She asks, panting to catch her breath.

Gatecrasher would pull out of his dive and follow zepar.

Zepar tries to bring the stranger to the Savant to see if it could help.

Halfrunner raises an eyebrow.

“Run that by me again?” he requests.

The bronze stranger staggers across a catwalk leading to the ancient ship, before falling over and struggling to get back up.