Salvation: Part II

Small metallic pillars poke out of the earth all over the landscape here and there, especially concentrated around the geoglyphs.

Zepar examines the spires closely, comparing them to the ones displayed by the Talisman.

“What the hell is this thing?” Alterion says as he goes to explore the place.

OOC: Fine. Kill her. It would add some more levels to Gronius, differentiating him for his self from ToT. Tho can you please make it so that Gronius would hear the news faster, so that I don’t have to go through the ‘oh, he continued preparing his team, even tho his sister was already dead’ thing? Preferably in the same place as Scorchlock, so that maybe Michael and I can do that thing in which Gronius goes on to kill every Decepticon related to Sidestrike’s death.

These spires weren’t like the ones on and around the fortress.

Alterion had found himself in a vast stretch of grassland; there was not a tree nor mountain to be found for miles around. The sun bathes the scene in a pleasant glow, while geoglyphs throw up walls of green light that divided the land. Curiously, while evidence of the Knights’ handiwork was all around him, Gronius wouldn’t find a single fortress or outpost; it was as if the explorers hadn’t intended on settling down on this planet.

OOC: Gronius and Wildsong are twins, right? If they’re like most sibling transformers, Gronius could probably feel Song’s death through their linked sparks.

Though Obsidian’s not looking to kill Wildsong right now, in the middle of the brig. Decepticon executions have more pomp and circumstance to them; he’s just here to bring Song and Brainpan out to the chopping block.

Alterion continued flying around, trying to find any sign of civilisation.

OOC: Fine… I’ll continue.
IC: “Look. Whatever chance we got, my guts tell me that we have to try it now.” Gronius told Zepar and the Splitters. “Just… Just don’t ask why.”
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

“We can’t help her without being able to reach her.” Zepar said, clearly taking this seriously.

“Can’t we just take a shuttle from one of the hangars, and then use the space bridge to teleport ourselves there?”

“Do we have their coordinates?” Zepar asked, “Their current coordinates?”

In the shadow of one of the larger spurs of rock, Alterion would find the wreck of ancient cybertronian starship poking out of the earth. It’s hull was worn and overgrown; this ship had lain here, undisturbed, for ages.

Two Troopers each hold a pair of stasis cuffs over a pair of Wildsong’s arms, moving to apply them.

Brainpan stands out in the hall, terrified into silence as tiny sparks occasionally fly from the coils on her head.

“Uhm… No… She probably is in a ship in the New Order fleet.”

Alterion landed next to it, before trying to call the brothers.

“We need to find her coordinates, then we can bridge her out.” Zepar said. “And they will know our wrath and fury if they harm her in any way.” He promised.

“She is a scientist fanatic. If I know her, and I do, she would probably try to continue her combiner experiment there, and then weaponise them against the Decepticons. So it would be easier if we identified the ship that would most likely have a lab big enough for experiments on combiners first.”

Primus, help us protect Wildsong. He thought.

“We will find her, I promise.” He said.

Alterion’s comlink buzzes and warbles, unable to establish a stable connection with any of the Splitter brothers.

@Toa_Vladin

“How about… That ship that we got Shockwave from?”

OOC: I was referring to Tumble and his brother, but eh.
IC: “Open another portal.” Redstocker said as he left his improvised arena and followed them."

OOC: Oh, okay.

IC:

Alterion would be able to contact Rough and Tumble, thanks to the open ground bridge portal not far away cutting through the interference.

“You good?” Tumble asks Alterion. “I didn’t kill you, did I?”

Rough wordlessly points a thumb at the portal behind him.

“I don’t know.” He said, “It’s possible but, in theory, she could be on any one of those ships in their fleet.”

“No, still alive.”

“Isn’t that opened about a ravine?”

“Wouldn’t we be able to identify her by her insignia? Or wouldn’t Motherboard be able to find her?”

“If she’s in range, maybe.” Zepar said, “You’d have to ask Motherboard to be sure.”

Gronius nodded, turning to his dragon mode.
“Then let’s go! Let’s find her! She has to be on the bridge!”
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater