Salvation: Part II

“Thrust!” Zepar called, waving to his friend.

Blight was entirely silent, unsure of how to respond.

Pixel shrugs and begins to resume his game of Tetris.

The Wrecker proceeded in making his way towards the ship’s entrance.

As King-Quan read that he flew closely towards it to read more of it.

There were many yawning openings in the wreck’s hull, revealing dark and dilapidated passageways beyond.

That was all there was; the saying was incomplete.

She nodded, as she turned to her ursagryph mode and followed him in the air. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:6627, topic:49995”]
@Toa_Vladin
[/quote]

Gronius falls into his knees, a powerful stab of pain hitting him in the middle of the chest.
He never felt such a pain before, never in his life. For a few moments he tried to understand what was happening to him, to his body, until he suddenly understood what was the cause of his doings.
He punched the floor with both arms, before slowly raising his head to the ceiling yelling a powerful, loud and heartbroken…

The yelling ran across the cave, and then out into the Little Iacon, being able to be heard from its very outskirts, thanks to the elevation of the cave.
Then Gronius went silent.

1 Like

Motherboard kneels beside Gronius.

“Crewman Gronius, status report,” she says quickly. The Autobot’s anguished cries had caused many to turn their gaze in the direction of the hideout, as the console bleeps. The red-stained visages of Bludgeon and Banzaitron materialize above the holo-table.

“The heretics… killed… Wildsong…” Gronius forces himself to say without exploding in a storm of rage and anger.

Thrust waves back, walking over with the Key. Vigor and Lightshift follow not far behind.

“Yep.” SideStep agrees. “But all that’s done now, at least, for some 'Cons.”

2 Likes

“Now,” Zepar said, “Let’s see if we can open anything with this.”

1 Like

Scorchlock would take an opening and walk inside the Knight ship.

Delta would see Scorchlock entering the Knight’s Ship.

“An incomplete sentence…” He muttered to himself. “How awfully strange…” He declared before he resumed back into flying through the place.

She would follow him inside.

The Omega Key’s lights flash, and some of the glyphs in the valley turn a pale shade of blue.

“For now, perhaps,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says. “I doubt Megatron seriously intends to just give up after the Allspark is restored.”

“Would it be so bad if he did, though?” Breakswitch wonders. “If we all just stopped fighting?”

The passageway beyond was dark, its floor covered in a thick layer of dirt from which grass and saplings rose. Vines and moss covered the walls and the slanted protrusions extending from them. Worn gold and bronze trimmings were barely visible through the rust and dirt, hinting at the Knight ship’s former glory.

Hints of ancient machinery rose from the glowing green aura inside the larger geoglyphs and from the earth around them. Even larger patterns had been carved into the mountains further away.

Motherboard looks up at the holograms of Bludgeon and Banzaitron above the console in front of her.

“Yes, Obsidian reported that the Autobot spy you sent to sabotage us perished in an explosion aboard one of our supply ships,” Bludgeon says coldly.

“If it brings you any consolation, she took no small number of the general’s troops along with her.”

“I wonder just how many eons this thing sat here, without being touched by anything other by these grass and vines…”

Gronius sat back to the transmiter. His eyes were glowing in a deep, dark red. He was visibly trying to hold back some huge, oceanic amounts of anger. He tightly caught the sides of the transmitter, as his energon veins grew larger, pomping in more Energon all around his body.
“Listen here, Bludgeon. I swear right here, and right now, with Motherboard and Primus as my witnesses, I swear to my life, the last thing of value that I still have, I swear on Cybertron, and on all of her inhabitant’s lives that I, Gronius, Autobot techno-organic, will kill ever single one of your ranks, that I will burn your entire fleet to the ground, and that I will drink my Energon for the rest of my life out of your empty skull, facing the impaled heads of all of your generals and subordinates, from Thunderblast to Obsidian, from the most significant to the least significant. I will make sure that your demonic cause dies once and for all, and that all the Decepticons, all of them will die, will burn in the deepest pits of the hell, suffering the eternal condemnation fated by the Primes themselves on such devils like you, Faith says so.

2 Likes

Delta’s voice softly echoes further into the ship, becoming lost in the darkness ahead.

Bludgeon glares back at Gronius, a fire in his own optics as he stares daggers into the Autobot from across the galaxy. Banzaitron lets out a low whistle as he shifts his gaze between the two, before taking a step back. There is a moment of terse silence, the tension in the hideout almost palpable. Then…

“I invite you to try,” Bludgeon says back, his voice rumbling through the console.

“You, and the rest of your heathen companions.”

“Hey, you know where the freakshow’s been lately?” Banzaitron asks Gronius. “I’ve been itching for a rematch against him, and his friend.”

“Heh. That’s funny.” she says as she goes in.

Gronius growled in anger as the energy he tried to hold back for all this time took the better of him. He stood up, trying to rip the whole console in an act of sudden rage.

It was pitch-black inside the ship; the further Delta proceeded, the harder it became to see anything, until she could see nothing at all before too long.

Gronius would be unable to tear the console completely from the floor, but he damages it enough to render it inoperable. Sparks fly, and the holograms of Bludgeon and his apprentice flicker out.

Gronius breathes heavily, anger in his eyes.

“This place didn’t age well.” Scorchlock remarks as he continued to walk through the hall.

King-Quan admired the view before he continued to fly, to find something else, something more important to their mission on saving the big bot up in the heavens.

“My guess, far too many,” Scorchlock adds as he glances back at her.

Suddenly there came some lights from Scorchlock’s chest, the headlights would luminate the place. “I got you covered.” Scorchlock said to Delta (@Toa_Vladin)

Motherboard stands behind him, silent and still as ever. What she was feeling, if anything, Gronius couldn’t tell.

Scorchlock’s lights illuminate more of the ancient ship’s dilapidated interior. Further into the wreck, Delta and Scorchlock would encounter less foliage, with the machinery appearing more intact, however powerless.

As King-Quan flew further away from Salvation, he’d spy a clearing in the forest: a rocky patch of land adorned with spiraling cyberglyphics. In the center of this clearing was a platform, weathered with age and supporting some kind of altar.

“I wonder if with enough energon we could kick this thing back to live,” Scorchlock spoke as he went deeper into the ship, looking at anything that may possibly catch his optics.

As King-Quan spied that platform he flew towards it. Eventually getting there in no time as he transformed and landed on the platform before glancing at the altar, wondering for what was it meant. “What is this…?” He asked as he proceeded to touch the altar’s upper surface.