Salvation: Part II

@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater @ProfSrlojohn @MichaelBT-7474

A resonating hum echoes throughout the control room as a wave of blue light washes over the globe in its center. The geoglyphs marking the planet’s surface flare as the shroud is lifted, and our heroes’ commlinks crackle and emit a short burst of static as the interference muzzling them vanishes. Communications and scanning equipment were now back online.

At the same time, a tremor travels down Salvation’s length as the tractor beam relinquishes its hold on the Fleetcarrier.

“Yeah?” Delta’s voice warbles through the commlink as the last of the interference disappears.

“Looks like the comms are working again,” she observes.

“Now, to let the Bridge on Salvation know we have established long communications link,” King-Quan said as he contacted the Bridge on Salvation. “King-Quan to the Bridge, do you copy?” King-Quan asked.

Scorchlock sighed in relief. “Thank the Allspark…” He said as he recomposed himself. “Say, Delta…mind if you’d join me?” He asked. “You can bring Redstocker and Alterion if you want along with you.” He mentioned. “I don’t really mind. I know that I just can’t do this alone.”

Zepar seems confused, “What just happened?” he asked.

Motherboard is quick to answer King-Quan.

“Affirmative, crewman King-Quan,” she says.

“That Angelicon’s gonna be there, isn’t he?” Delta says through the commlink. “You’ll have him for company.”

For a quick moment, the automatons in the arena halt as the shroud clears and the planetary defenses initiate new protocols.

“Crewman Zepar,” Motherboard’s voice warbles through the Angelicon’s commlink, speaking to him and King-Quan simultaneously, “have you made any progress in locating the Omega Lock component?”

“Yes and no.” Zepar said before briefly explaining the current situation he and his team were in.

OOC: Which Angelicon? (Nute Gunray voice) Now there are two of them.

1 Like

“Affirmative, crewman Zepar,” Motherboard replies. "Do you require reinforcements?

The automatons had paused for only a moment, and were now resuming battling with Zepar and company. Gronius and Venture had dispatched the sentinels that had beset them earlier, but now had their hands full with another tangle of vines. Both the Faux-Atlantis and the Faux-Hyperborea were now trudging toward Zepar.

“Not sure.” He said as he brought out his two greatswords in a defensive stance before unleashing focused torrents of flame at the vines to weaken them. “This trial isn’t exactly straightforward with goal.”

OOC: I’m honestly a bit lost on what the goal of this test is. I thought it was get the giant swords in the giant keyholes mixed with a trial by combat but I’m not sure if that’s the case anymore.

The Faux-Atlantis hacks at Zepar with his sword, meeting the blades of the Anglicon’s greatswords with a clash. Meanwhile, the Faux-Hyperborea transforms into her dragon form.

“By Primus’ very Spark!” He yells, “What do you want of us???!!!” He yells in Ancient as he backpedals due to the Faux-Atlantis’ attacks.

The sentinels do not reply, as the Faux-Atlantis steps to the side to allow the Faux-Hyperborea to launch a stream of green-tinted plasma at Zepar.

Zepar’s face twists in frustration, “That does it!” He yells in Ancient as he focuses all the power he could into a fire stream to contest the one from faux-Hyperborea. “Everyone!” He calls to the group, “Light! Them! UUUUP!!!

His dragon nature was starting to rise, little by little, he was gonna show this giant puppet, this imitation, that he was the real dragon, that he was the superior dragon, even if he needed his team to help prove it.

Garand looks at Thrift, “I’ll have to drop by and take a look sometime soon.” He said politely.

1 Like

The Dark Energon-enhanced flames meet the oncoming plasma, resulting in a fiery explosion in the air between Zepar and the Faux-Hyperborea.

Thrift nods, just as the train car shakes and everyone’s commlinks crackle.

“That’s a good sound.” Sidestep says, relieved.
“Now we won’t be a flying target practice for Bludgeon when he comes.”

Zepar roared at faux-Hyperborea, almost demanding it stand down if it valued being, more or less, alive.

“What was that?” Garand asked Salvo and Thrift.

“Hrm? I’m sorry, what did you need?” GC asked. He hadn’t been paying especial attention, as he hadn’t been invited to the conversation before this.

“We’re gonna head out and check out the tower over there,” Epsilon says, pointing to the tower in question, “and we were wondering if you were interested in joining and helping us.”

“Why not? I have nothing else to do at the moment.”

1 Like

“I have a status report to make,” King-Quan said. “We’ve successfully entered the Knight’s Facility by demonstrating the Sentinels that we were worthy. As well as discovering that this place is highly advanced with technology that predates our era into the Knights of Cybertron one.” He mentioned.

“The defensive system that was blocking our long communications was a shroud created by the Knights as a defensive system. However, be aware, that Bludgeon while still being on our tail. Has the same advantage as we do. So vigilance must be maintained as well as swiftness for time is of the essence and I don’t know how much we have until we find the Omega Key.”

Scorchlock rose an eyebrow. “Jealous or something?” He teasingly asked. “Jokes aside. I’ll still need someone else with me. It can’t just be me and the Angelicon. Strengths in numbers, remember?”

“Affirmative,” Motherboard replies.

The Faux-Hyperborea roars back, before charging at Zepar, stopping a few feet away from the Angelicon to rear up onto its hind legs and bat at him with her claws.

“Crewman Zepar, what is your location?” Motherboard asks him.

@meepinater

“I don’t know,” Salvo says. “We might be moving again.”

“Alright!” Sprocket cheers.

“Find someone else,” Delta says through the comlink.

“Lead the way.”