Salvation: Part II

“Well cloning a sapient cybertronian happens to be my whole plan. Perhaps if we put our heads together we can work something out.”
Brieg said.

“Affirmative.”
The giant said.

Spectrum flipped out her medical tools and scanned Fortress to see what in particular was wrong.

There was critical surface level damage to his chest and the side of his leg. His left shoulder turret was torn up and completely inoperable. And his right hand was entirely missing.

Spectrum began to operate on Fortress, starting with his chest and leg, and eventually moving to his turret and hand.

ooc: I dunno if I should decide whether Fortress is stable at this point or if Chrome should do it.

“Doubtful,” Shockwave says, "though our work may yet prove beneficial to our mission in other ways.

“My research notes are stored on a datapad in my own laboratory,” he says, turning to leave-

-just as SideStep happens to stop by.

OOC: with how big Fortress is, I’m gonna say his body is gonna be under repair until further notice- mostly to replace his missing hand and turrets. Spectrum should be able to repair much of the damage to his leg and torso, though.

2 Likes

“Heyy, Shockwave! How’s that Psychic patch coming? I might need it.” SideStep said. [quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:8175, topic:49995”]
OOC: with how big Fortress is, I’m gonna say his body is gonna be under repair until further notice- mostly to replace his missing hand and turrets. Spectrum should be able to repair much of the damage to his leg and torso, though.
[/quote]

ooc: Alright. Could we say he’s at the very least stable? I was gonna have Spectrum go grab Facelift to help replace the turret and hand.

“The Cortical Psychic Patch is functional, and I have performed a stress test with the aid of Zepar and Epsilon-5,” Shockwave reports. “I wish to make further improvements to the device, but lack the resources to do so.”

OOC: yeah.

Brieg turned to follow, but stopped when Shockwave did. He crossed his arms and waited. Not appreciative of such an unexpected guest.

Fortress sat patiently and let the small bot do her work.

“Great, glad to hear it. So there’s this guy, Lurch, and I think he’s a spy. Any way we can uh, find out?” SideStep continues on. [quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:8178, topic:49995”]
Fortress sat patiently and let the small bot do her work.
[/quote]

Spectrum hummed a cheery song as she worked, bobbing her head to the beat of the music.

“I am currently assisting Breig,” Shockwave says, gesturing to the Autobot behind him.

"However, you are welcome to use the Patch- though I would assume you would have to be granted permission by the captains before using it to interrogate Lurch.

“Yeah, alright.”
SideStep commed ■■■■■■■■■■■■.
“Hey can you bring Lurch down to Shockwave’s lab, Catpain? I need to interrogate him some more.”

“Again?” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ asks. “What’s changed?”

“Well, I’ve got an idea on how to ensure he’s telling the truth. Plus, he didn’t go down to the battle, as if he didn’t want to get hurt.”

1 Like

Darkside left the shop.

Thank goodness she’s alright… he thought.

Wait, no! Bad Darkside! His mind chastised, you can’t become too attached, she’ll die!

Why though? Why does she have to die?

I dunno, you came to that conclusion, not me!

Wait, what?

What?

Darkside shook his head to clear his mind.

I think I’ll get a drink, drown my sorrows a bit. he decided.

With that, he headed for the Antillian Sunrise, where Juliana could be seen preforming her usualy preforming job.

He sat down at the bar, before waving down Halfrunner.

1 Like

“Are you done?”
Brieg asked in a flat and inpatient tone.

“What is your name?”
Fortress asked.

“That’s not surprising, given his medical record,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says. “Lurch hasn’t been fit for combat for almost a century.”

Shockwave turns to Breig.

“I believe so,” he says.

Halfrunner had just arrived, greeting some of the patrons, and Juliana, as he enters the pub. He catches sight of Darkside and walks over to him.

“Hello there,” he greets the Decepticon. “Don’t believe I’ve seen ya 'round here before.”

“Haven’t been. Too much of the strong stuff messes with some of my abilities, but right now I feel I need it.”

OOC: Basically, strong drinks disrupts the Charger’s interfaces.

1 Like

“Good. Then you should lead the way so we can get those schematics of yours.”

“Hmf.” SIdeStep folds his arms. “Even so, he’s still suspicious. Shockwave has the Cortial Psychic Patch up and working. I say we start using it to interrogate people that might be the spy.”

Halfrunner smiles.

“We’ve earned it, my friend,” he says. “Everything’s on the house today.”

Shockwave nods and transforms into his vehicle mode, rumbling down the hall to the science wing.

“I agree,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says. “I… will need to confer with my counterpart, however.”