Salvation: Part II

Daria smiles,
“I noticed, especially since he’s got my rifle in him. Though considering its a part of him now, I’m thinking it might be best to just buy a new one.”

“Well… maybe Forcep could get it removed,” Sprocket says. “The guy did miracles during the rust plague on Antilla; I’m sure taking a rifle outta someone’s back can’t be too hard for him.”

“It’s just a standard nucleon charge rifle, nothing special, plus it’s his back bow. If Deus can use it then he can have it.”

The air vents near the med bay in which Pixel was in rattled, and a faintly pink colored collection of cubes tumbled out. They bunched together and Spectrum wobbled into the medbay.
@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“Alright, if you say so…” Sprocket concedes, returning to his work.

Forcep could be seen tending to crew members who had been injured in the earlier battle.

She made her way forwards.
“P-p-p1×eL?” She warbled, searching for her brother.
Although he had forgotten her, she had not forgotten him.

Forcep looks up from his work, hearing Spectrum’s odd voice.

Slowly, he cranes his neck downward to look at the minicon.

“Oh…” he says in a deadpan. “Another one.”

######“Does he multiply or something? Primus…”

“D-d0ctor. Wher-ere 1s P1×eL? He iS h3re?” Spectrum peered up at Forcep, her eyes large and round.

Forcep nods. Then, he points over to the pod in which he had placed Pixel.

“Over there,” he says. “Lost a lot of energon; but he should be stable now.”

Spectrum quickly ran over to the pod. She peered in at Pixel.
“C-c@n f!x h-h-h-him.” She affirmed. She pointed at herself.
“M-m-m3d1c.”

Redstocker’s finger jolted as Blight’s medicine fully made it’s effect. Small, natural Energon cells coagulated, blocking the wholes in his veins. However, his old Spark got a hell of a shock. The sound of it’s beats could be heard by the ones around him.

Forcep gives a friendly smirk.

“So am I,” he informs Spectrum.

@Toa_Vladin @Toa_Vladin @ProfSrlojohn

Security eventually arrives in the park, taking Juliana and Redstocker. While the former is taken to Forcep, the latter is taken to the nearest prison block to be tended to there.

(@Jcton)

@Jcton

@meepinater

@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

Juliana remains unconscious throughout the journey.

Spectrum’s eyes lit up, literally.
“T-t@k3 carE of-of h1m?” She asked.

The Splitter brothers waited for Motherboard’s diagnosis.

1 Like

Greasemonkey had elected to follow along, feeling responsible for her getting shot.

Stupid of me, in retrospect… he thinks.

Forcep nods.

“Yes,” he says. “I’ve been taking care of him. Though you’re welcome to have a look.”

“…Percent chance of termination: twelve-point-zero-zero-two percent,” Motherboard reports.

Daria nods, she takes a few steps towards Deus,
“How are you doing, tough guy?”

“Uh…how about Lurch?”

Deus looks at Daria and responds with a wide smile.

“Please remain still,” a diagnostic drone chides the hatchling.

Facelift nods enthusiastically.

“Yes! Him! Perfect choice. Hm… maybe I could get that old war wound of his patched up while I’m at it…”

Spectrum sat down in front of the pod and watched Pixel.
“Pr0t3ct.”

Thrust nodded.
“Seems about right.”

2 Likes

Daria looks at Deus, and couldn’t stop herself from also smiling. Her pink holographic face was what smiled, though perhaps the smile was seen through that mask.
“Hey, once you get checked out, I can show you how to use that thing in your back, it will probably useful for you to know how to use it. It will only be more dangerous as we get closer to our goal. I want to make sure you will be able to defend yourself. So Deus, I’ll need you to be in your bst shape.”

Actaeon nods,
“Then we’ll need to find him.”

Forcep couldn’t help but smile slightly; the display warmed his jaded spark.

“So… any relation?” he asks, noting the resemblance between the two.

“Possible item of interest,” Motherboard announces. “Surveillance footage from the science wing shows the Omega Key exhibiting unusual behavior at the time of our teleportation to orbit.”

@meepinater

Deus continues to smile. To him, the pretty lady and the soothing noises coming out of her mouth were very reassuring… even if he didn’t have a clue who she was or what any of her noises meant.

Sprocket continues to type away at his datapad, turning to leave.

Facelift puts a hand to his chin.

"Well… if I were a pretentious xenophobe with a bad accent and delusions of self-importance, where would I be…?

1 Like