Samurai Jack

Yeah I dont have money to support so links would be great.

Yeah I dont have money to support so links would be great.

1 Like

Waiting a day to watch it on adult swim’s website won’t kill you.

4 Likes

I am legit hyped that they aren’t going to censor Jack…

But I also hope they won’t forget the occasional humor episode. Like where Aku tries to get the kids to like him. I really appreciated both humor AND action in the original seasons, and I don’t want to see them throw one away for the sake of improving the other, especially since the creators can do both.

In all seriousness, though, it feels like they just announced Half Life 3 or something.

2 Likes

Well I don’t know how everyone else feels, but I won’t be providing any links on here. I want the show to succeed so we can get more cool stuff like it.

4 Likes

I watched the first episode, it was wonderful, lived up to the hype, it was pretty metal and really beautiful, watch it and stuff

2 Likes

I had orignally planned on binge watching the entire series before the new season started airing.

I sadly failed.

1 Like

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/streams
In case some of you haven’t seen the premiere, it’s looped on the website.

2 Likes

The wait was worth it, I love that they used the same theme in the ending, the weird “alien” girl, her sister and mother were so cute, I just loved the episode

1 Like

definitely worth the wait, was an amazing intro to what’s looking to be a great final season

1 Like

I hear they’ll update the old intro with new stuff and update the music

2 Likes

Finally got to watch the premiere, and my response is simple: Wow. That was a great premiere and I’m so excited to watch the next episode, the darker tone was done well and I’m glad they still retained the humor. Based on this episode alone I think we can safely say this lived up to the hype.

2 Likes

There were a couple short segments of animation that bugged me, but other than that I thought it had a pretty strong start.

It’s always great to see a show create this balance. Hopefully they can maintain it.

1 Like

So major spoilers ahead for the today’s and last weeks episodes. Jack has clearly decided that killing the Daughters of Aku was a good choice. The most recent episode explored it in an interesting way and I’m dying to know what happens next. I have a slight suspicion Jack is going to take things too far and become a psycho, but I kind of hope that’s not the case. He’s definitely more willing to kill now and we’ll see whether or not that truly takes a toll on him. . Would like to hear everyone’s thoughts.

2 Likes

I think it’s a stretch to say that he thought it was a good decision, seemed more along the lines of coming to terms that it was the only one he could afford to make. He realized what his father told him; that the daughters had made their choice to hunt him and they weren’t exempt from the consequences of that choice; especially seeing as they were human and had the capability to reconsider. He hardly seemed happy about the conclusion to the fight, somber yet relieved if anything.

It will be interesting to see if Ashi survived the fall, and what he’ll think if he discovers that they were essentially forced from birth to become his assassins.

4 Likes

I guess that’s true, the flashbacks definitely showed his thought process on the matter. I had the slight feeling for a moment he wouldn’t care either about taking lives at all anymore and he would go off the deep end, which I assume given the fact this is on Adult Swim now, is possible. This definitely showed otherwise and that this isn’t exactly something he wanted to do.

Also is there a need for spoiler tags? I’d assume if you care about spoilers you wouldn’t come on here if you weren’t caught up.

3 Likes

holy crap episode three was nuts! probably my favorite so far out of the new season.

2 Likes

I’m going to use them out of courtesy. It’s still new material, and there’s no telling whether someone might come scrolling through just to see what people are saying about the show rather than specifics.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true, this is still very new and I certainly wouldn’t want to ruin this for anyone, it’s way too good for that. Will stick with the tags for now.

2 Likes

The trailer for the new series caught my interest and everyone here seems to hold this show in high regards. Where might I be able to watch this show?

1 Like

i’m pretty sure you can watch it on adult swim and toonami, but iv’e seen a few episodes on you-tube so it is pretty easy to find.

1 Like