Samurai Jack

It was beautiful

Atleast we get an open end. And Jack finally got his happy end. Still RIP all his future friends

7 Likes

He got back, back to the past, Samurai Jack

5 Likes

Iā€™m disappointed. The show had a great atmosphere and I think Jackā€™s arc was for the most part really well done, but towards the end a lot of that was lost. Like the writers lost their original purpose. The very last scene at least returned to that.

Admittedly it was rushed, given the time constraints, but I think they did moderately well, not perfect, but good enough

4 Likes

The ending was god awful.
How do I unlock the true ending

2 Likes

You wait until a cruddy reboot

4 Likes

i thought the ending was good, but god, did ashi become one heck of a deus ex machina.

RIP Samurai Jack (the series)

6 Likes

[spoiler] That was a very fitting and emotional ending for one of my most favorite shows. Iā€™ve never seen a show end on such a beautiful note before.

However.

I feel it wasnā€™t nearly as climatic enough for such an epic series, but it was fitting. Another thing that bugged me this whole season was Ashi. Like, I get what they were trying to do, but she really didnā€™t need to be there except to get Jack out of his funk, which I guess works.

Also is there a version of Jack stranded in the non-Aku future now?

[/spoiler]

4 Likes

I agree, the last scenes especially were very emotional and have a great send off. But the whole last fight was not done as well as Iā€™d hoped and felt a bit rushed, especially Jackā€™s battle with Aku, he died way to easily and that shouldā€™ve been so much more epic and felt way too fast.

And I also agree that maybe Ashi was shoved too much in to the show, I like her as a character but they really did shove too much stuff in towards the end.

2 Likes

I had this crazy fan theory: what if the universe Jack created by defeating Aku, is the one the other old Cartoon Network shows exist in?

3 Likes
  1. Sorta spoilers?(I mean itā€™s old but)

2. Possibly, we did get a few cameos and references back in the first 4 seasons and then a few characters

and the fact that there were crossovers between the old shows, whether it was just commercials or crossover specials is a thing

oh well I guess itā€™s all in perspective

5 Likes

I think weā€™re out of spoiler territory, but Iā€™d still be a bit cautious yeah.

1 Like

I have one but last question, Jack does not age because he used one of the time portals, and I dont think he fixed that, will he have to see his parents die, and everything that surrounds him?

3 Likes

Not aging doesnā€™t mean he canā€™t die.

But Iā€™d assume going back through the tim eportal undid that somehow.

~W12~

5 Likes

If it didnā€™t, oh boy.
Season 6 possible? /s Personally, it is fine where it ended. There is no need.

The whole point of this season was to finish the series.

8 Likes