Sauron The Great (LOTR Creation)

Greetings! I’m glad to introduce you my new creation! This is Sauron. He is the main villain in Lord of the Rings movies and books! I do think, you all have noticed him :wink: So, now let me describe you his abilities and wapon. Sauron wields his Mace, which i have also made. He is tall (23 cm), stayble and posible! I have even put in a moving waist. The body is mostly comletely made out of Technic parts. The head of the main Lord of the Rings antagonist is made out different system weapons, hope it turned out nice. I do love this MOC creation, cause there were a lot of engineering process behind this model, it was hard to make this figure posible and well armoured at the same time. But i hope, that you will like my Sauron figure MOC, bye for now! (again, if there are some mistakes in my writing, that’s because i am from Ukraine)

126 Likes

Love the attention to detail and the great colorscheme. The mask is great too. If you had only shown me the pictures I would have guessed Sauron.

7 Likes

Thank you for your comment bro!

1 Like

I LOVE IT

this is amazing, it’s so good and accurate

10 atta 10

1 Like

Thanks bro)

1 Like

Beautiful!
I really like the head.

1 Like

Awesome recreation of Sauron! My only problem with it is the red axles, try to replace them with black ones as the red stands out a bit.

1 Like

thx, i will think about it)

2 Likes

This is awesome.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I’m glad you liked that!

1 Like

I like everything about this guy except for the mace. Try to make it more spiky, is all.

Otherwise, I love it!

1 Like

ok, i will) thx!

1 Like

When I clicked on this, I was saying please be good, over and over again.
Thank you. It’s awesome.

2 Likes

You are always welcome) And thank you for your comment

1 Like

Great job friend! Really looks like Suaron!

1 Like

Thank you bro!

1 Like

Cool MOC, but me, being the nerd spoil sport I am, have to point out one huge detail: THIS ISN’T SAURON! THIS IS THE KING OF THE NAZGUL! NOT SAURON! THEY ARE DIFFERENT BEINGS AND THOUGH HE IS UNDER SAURON’S COMMAND HE IS DIFFERENT! SAURON’S ONLY PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION HE CAN SUSTAIN IS THE EYE EVER SINCE HE LOST THE RING! SAURON DOESN’T GET STABBED IN THE KNEE BY A HOBBIT!

ahem Yeah, sorry for that… It’s still a great, solid creation with a beautiful custom head. I agree that the red pins are a MAJOR distraction though.

Man, this one IS Sauron!! Not The witch king of angmar, of one of the nazgul!

1 Like

Not huge on LOTR, but that head is freaking amazing. :smiley:

1 Like

So is this him before he lost the ring or something? Or does the movie actually have him appear? I’m confused. I’ve only read the books so far, though I heard the movies were decent.
As far as I’m concerned, the two closest things to “Sauron” making a physical appearance in the 3 main LoTR books are the Witch/Nazgul King and the Mouth of Sauron, who are still just corrupted humans.