Say Something Positive About the User Above You

You don’t suck.

I’m bad at this

1 Like

(No problem man. I’m not much better :stuck_out_tongue:)
You have a really cool avatar.

you have a good image that is art. i like art.

1 Like

Hey I like your self fig, it looks cool!

1 Like

Not only is your avatar Skeleotr, Master of Evil, which is immediately respectable, its also appropriately spoopy given the time of year.

1 Like

You know who Skeletor is, which is awesome.

1 Like

You’re named after one of the coolest things in pop culture NINJA GAIDEN BEST SERIES FIT MEH

Personally, I find BrokenAxels to be a rather creative name.

You have the best taste in music ever.

1 Like

Radiation’s sour cream hasn’t gone expired yet, which guarantees his product stays fresh longer than the other leading brands.

1 Like

Well I see that you Moderating on the Double Posting around here, good sir that a very good thing.

your name seemes to be a combonation of spiderman and optimus prime they are both awsome

and your name seems to be a combo of spider man and stan lee. also both awesome.

That minifigure head is supposed to represent you, right?
So your avatar is supposed to represent you with the Infinity Gauntlet in the trailer scene, right?
But we all know that the scene was hacked, and that Thanos actually had four stones.
Congratulations! You have four Infinity Stones.

1 Like

( there was a thread in another topic where we collected all of them and snapped. but i cant snap my fingers so it didn’t work :stuck_out_tongue: )

you helped bring this topic back. over a year later. ending the long waiting process of it and filling this community with more possitivity. well done.

1 Like

man, Toby Echozap hasn’t posted since 2020? He will be missed.

that’s positive, right?

1 Like

Willess12 has a nice pfp

2 Likes

Mr Zork looks good in your pfp.

3 Likes

@DuneToa is a nice guy

2 Likes

Rubarb is a positive influence that deserves respect

3 Likes