Sayje the Sage

Had an inika build for years, and I finally decided to remake his torso so that I could post him here.
Just a d00d.

I have no idea how to incorporate dark red on the legs. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to passive-aggressively tell them to me.

Why am I posting this at 1 in the morning? Uuh, sh-shut up

37 Likes

Nice name. I’m assuming it’s pronounced “Sage the Sage?”
Also I think I know how to incorperate dark red into the legs
IGNIKA SHOULDER ARMOR
'Nuf said.

1 Like

If only I had more of those. I’d have to take apart some other bonkles to be able to do that. I’ll try tho

Use bricklink’s color guide to bring up the dark red parts. Search for a part that would look good with the dragon heads. Maybe wrapping a minifig stretcher holder around them would work. Or you could resort to stickers.

2 Likes

An interesting use of the armor piece to create the face

1 Like

I got the dragon heads off of bricklink.
Don’t wanna make another order until I’ve got a bunch of mocs to build tho.

Also, not passive aggressive enough. 6/10.

Danke

There are bohrok eyes coming through the holes, but it’s hard to see them in this light.

The chest looks a little blank, but everything else is great!

1 Like

Funny, the chest is my favorite part of the whole thing

I was pretty happy with the way the cut piece works out

1 Like

I too like the way the chest design came out; it brings the MOC together nicely. The Stars armor also works surprisingly well for a face, those holes forming a pair of noble eyes that fit for a sage.

2 Likes

The only reason I thought it looked a little blank was that I’m not used to looking at that hero factory torso without any armor on top of it. But it definitely doesn’t look bad.

1 Like

You can put some dark red armor add-on on the ccbs pieces (and make fingers for the other hand).

1 Like

Danke

I’m terrible at custom or half custom heads, so when I built that I,uuh… couldn’t not build a body for it.
[quote=“Stuubh, post:10, topic:36701”]
The only reason I thought it looked a little blank was that I’m not used to looking at that hero factory torso without any armor on top of it.
[/quote]

That much I agree with. I would put something there if the chest didn’t bulge out from his head so much already.

Maybe next trip to bricklink I’ll get a bunch of dark red like you and Likus suggested. Thanks!

2 Likes

You are welcome!

1 Like