Scary LEGO Topic

Sarcasm:
The use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to criticize something in a humorous way:
Example:
“You have been working hard,” he said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the empty page.

3 Likes

Aha, got it. I knew about this, but not about this term “sarcasm” in spceifically. Thanks. Anyway, I still don’t like that video, since sarcasm is way to exagerated in that video.

Anyway, back to the topic. This is probably the most scary LEGO thing EVER :

5 Likes

thats got to be fake.

1 Like

No it’s not. Even TTV included it in a video:

Skip on 7:24 to see what I mean

2 Likes

No. Its real. It was designed by some artist.

I think what happened is that he ordered a lot of pieces to make a limited edition set that would actually be sold, but Lego didn’t ask him what he was going to make, resulting in this.

5 Likes

huh, that is probably the only disturbing semiofficial thing lego has ever done.

1 Like

Yes. Yes. Forgot my first posts when I say that lego isn’t scary. This thing actually wakes me up at night. HOW, and WHY would you make this?

1 Like

It was not created by LEGO, but made it so that artists’ work would not be used against LEGO, so I guess it is considered “fake”.

Still, it’t not a fake set in the true sense of the word. Also, fake or not, we can’t deny the fact that it exits (or have existed, at some point)

2 Likes

Yeah. It just wasn’t made by LEGO or sold by LEGO, which is what I mean.

1 Like

But aparently there are some people who claim to own this set…

That’s impossible. The “set” was never released, and is simply an artists work using Lego. Besides, a lot of pieces are modified, cut, and fused (roofs and fences).

1 Like

It’s not something that can’t be rebuilt.

1 Like

I rly thought the jabba’s palace controversy would’ve been over some of the themes in the set…

1 Like

I think this set is pretty scary. Even tho I love it!

1 Like

Not scary at all. This is the scary thing:

1 Like

Don’t find any of these scary at all.

2 Likes

https://www.lego.com/biassets/biimg/4170530.png

Looks weird, but not scary really.

What happens in this scene, is kinda scary…

Just look at this minifigs…

And Voodo Jack Sparrow:

1 Like

I’ve forgotten about Voodoo, he’s pretty scary.

I think the Boneheads would have been terrifying if they never were changed into Bionicle.

2 Likes