School!

memorabilia from my high school will be featured in Sharknado 4

1 Like

Are you getting a cameo? Why are you so proud of that?

because nobody cares about Utah, and I thought it was kinda funny to see that the governor of Utah might punch a shark while it eats things from my former high school

3 Likes

Wait who’s our governor again is it that old guy?

Gary herbert?

1 Like

Yah, that’s him right?
Him punching out a shark…

2 Likes

while possibly smacking it with a Copper Hills hat

weeeeelp
assuming no plans fall through, I start in an actual classroom for the first time ever later this month

thankfully not public school, it’s my local college but uh, it’s a bit spooki

human interaction

6 Likes

I’ve been to a college class before, and lemme tell ya, not a lot of human interaction :grin:

this is true facts

but I mean, I’m still in the middle of a busy college

a couple years younger than everybody else to boot

3 Likes

Ekorak, child genius?

/s?

Well, currently doing the AP/Honors summer reading project which is long and tedious. The books suck as per usual, and we had no choice in them. I’m honestly sick of reading about the world wars and jews. I get it, it was awful, atrocious stains on our history, but I just can’t stand having this be THE ONLY THING WE’VE READ ABOUT SINCE 5TH DANG GRADE (I’m in high school). I’m personally more of a fantasy person myself and prefer either all out facts or a fantasy world, even then I don’t like reading much. It’s really starting to annoy the heck out of me. Now throw in a romance drama with that and you have my personal hell. I also moved schools and I really hope the people I saw at prep day aren’t indicative of everyone there. My first impressions are that I hate just about everyone there. WOO PUBLIC SCHOOL!
-S-A-V-E–M-E-

2 Likes

Sounds fun.
A Separate Peace was terrible, too.
At least I’m not transferring schools, just going to High School.

Where I live we read about slavery and segregation. We’ve done it every year since 1st grade!!!. I would give anything for a little variety.

2 Likes

I’m back at school

shocker

it’s pretty boring so far

Already?

1 Like

i’m gonna starts school the day right after my birthday…
WRYY

5 Likes

Alarm rings for school:
“WAKE ME UP”
“WAKE ME UP INSIDE”
“CAN’T WAKE UP”
“WAKE ME UP INSIDE”
“SAVE ME”

11 Likes

School is annoying. And now i only have 1 week to finish using special effects for a ghost movie and finishing my portfolio… i should be fine

I’m starting college in central Utah on the 20th