School!

My school almost decided to implement a uniform but they made the stupid decision of having the students vote on whether we should have it or not.

2 Likes

Obviously the board of that private school didn’t know how the minds of students work when it comes to uniforms. :smile:

Uh I went to a private school.

1 Like

Same. Went from Wyndcroft to a rundown, salmonella-filled Catholic school. Really sucks.

1 Like

Well school starts tomorrow. I don’t know why, but I expected the start of Senior year to be more emotional. Hopefully it’ll be memorable. Waiting on the Senjor trip at the end of year. Also the school I go is K-2 to 12 and uniforms have been implemented from the start.

1 Like

Ah, okay, theme days. We organized several of those this past year, they were fun.

Guess what.
Now there’s a rumour that skinny jeans are getting banned, too.
I don’t wear these things, but still.
It’s stupid.

6 Likes

#HipsterFashionMatters

4 Likes

Is it out of the norm here that I’m actually kinda excited for school? (not in the nerdy way though)[quote=“legomaster1378, post:968, topic:11768”]
Ah, okay, theme days. We organized several of those this past year, they were fun.
[/quote]

Pink Day was the cancer of my school. Pink bandanas everywhere, emo-ish pink painted hair…ugh
Sports Jersey day was fun though, was happy that there was some people wearing the same team jersey.

3 Likes

For my school Pink Day was for anti-bullying. It annoyed me because we would watch a stupid video at an assembly. And everyone would look at me funny for not wearing a pink ■■■■■. So glad I’m home schooled now so I don’t have to celebrate this cancerous day.

4 Likes

I would think Pink day would be cancer awareness or whatever…

Anti bullying? I get that it is a issue, and a day about it is a good idea…but what. the heck.

5 Likes

At my school it is

Nah, I think my friends and classmates treat it as a running joke somehow in music class, music isn’t my elective so I’ll never know.

We had awareness days about whatever seemed to be an issue at the time.
Since I never had these issues, I found these days boring or depressing.

Schools don’t do crap about bullying, it took almost half a year of torment in 6th grade before anything happened about my situation where I was bullied, and my parents were talking with my principal almost every day.

6 Likes

Bullying isn’t even a problem at my school, lol…

I don’t have any enemies either, the only “bad people” in my school are the troublemakers that always slack off in the library and end up getting yelled at by the librarian…they then run away. This happens everyday.

3 Likes

I will admit, bullying is at its worst in Middle and Elementary Schools, but it seems like all the focus is on High Schools.

One of my IRL “friends” had several cases of crazy amounts of drugs being traded and sold in their school, to the point that they have police and dogs patrol it daily.

3 Likes

wow. what type of area do you live in for something like that to happen? all of these bullying and drugs things are uncommon in all of the schools I’ve went to

1 Like

Bullying is not a problem where I am.
A dude said he was going to kill someone once, though.
Then he got suspended for the semester, came back for a few days, and got expelled.
I was not sad to see him go, as I never liked him in the first place.