School!

Some of them yes but others no.

usually it’s the “crazy neighbor” you want to avoid.

Media is a town near philly.

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t know you meant that since it wasn’t capitalized.

Yeah. Luckily the guy left right before I took the pics.

1 Like

Same here. Our “Intro to Graphic Design” class is basically a sketching/drawing class (which is cool since I’ve always wanted to draw). On the downside, the computer lab we’re spending 16 hours a week in isn’t cooled down enough. It’s far from stifling hot, but it’s just warm enough to make you want to go to sleep… :sleeping:

4 Likes

First day in High School.

Pretty gr8.

2 Likes

My first day is tomorrow. :smiley:

1 Like

how would they know if it was a gang symbol, not just a cool logo or something? Also what about fictional weapons like lightsabers?

3 Likes

Most adults that I have had the displeasure of meeting are either extremely overprotective or the complete opposite. Sanity and logic are gifts these days, not normal.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know.

I think fictional weapons are fine, its just stuff like shirts with guns that are banned.

2 Likes

(Wears ■■■■■ with one of those old Lego megaphone guns- get suspended)

12 Likes

Just finish my first day of school and I must say that Homeschooling is harder than it looks.

2 Likes

i wouldn’t really call it ‘‘hard’’ imo

1 Like

End of my 12 week holiday next Tuesday… truly saddening

1 Like

I still don’t start 'till tomorrow.

Currently forcing myself to have fun, September’s PlayStation Plus free games came out the other day, so I thought I’d give one a play.

Journey crashed four times.

The universe does not want me to have fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I’m in school right now! Literally

2 Likes

Started school again about a week ago.

It’s not all that hard, just kind of overwhelming.

2 Likes

Well, currently I’m stuck with a giant work load and not enough time to do it due to certain circumstances. I’m also back in that motivation/outlook rut I’ve seem to fall into every school year for the past 2-3 years. I have no clue what I want to go into, am taking on all honors/AP due to expectations, and don’t really have to time to experiment and try things I may like as a career. Things seem increasingly futile as I can do what’s mandatory to get to college/university but after I get there, what then? Plunge head first into the dark not knowing what I’ll make of myself or delay it to search endlessly for something fulfilling? To add insult to injury, I’ve moved schools so I know nobody, and honestly, I don’t think I want too. From what I can gather, most everyone there is either an idiotic loudmouth that does cringy ‘roasts’ mostly consisting of calling people slurs, or people I share no common interests or personality traits.

Metaphorically, I’m floating down stream with no clue where it goes nor does it show any signs of slowing down. I guess that’s just life though, I’ll either learn to deal with it or whine eternally.

i’m starting school next weekHELP

3 Likes

i’m homeschooled

1 Like