School!

I don’t think any harm could come from asking. It’s better than making an entire project just to learn that it wasn’t allowed.

6 Likes

Already did. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, you definitely have a point there. How would I go about phrasing the question, though?

"So, I’d like to write about some books that were located in the early readers aisle " :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course I’m kidding, but I really don’t know how I would bring that up to her.

2 Likes

How about “are there any limits to the content we’re allowed to do a report on?” and or “can I do the project on a series of books I really liked when I was younger?”?

6 Likes

I think this would be the best route to go with.

7 Likes

school is gross

learning is gross

social interaction is gross

6 Likes

School is going well for me, but I’m sickened by the amount of PDA I’m seeing.

It spreads germs, and it’s honestly ridiculous that people feel the need to kiss and hold hands in the hallway. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I guess I’m just salty that I have a cold right now, and that I’m single as a Pringle. :stuck_out_tongue: (I don’t understand that phrase, since Pringles come in cans of multiple chips.)

I am a bit of a germaphobe, though.

(PDA means Public Display of Affection.)

It just annoys me that people do that in the hallways because I feel that should be reserved for dates and such, but I put up with it. Honestly, it isn’t my business what they do, so why worry? Being in a school full of teenagers, it’s a fact of life. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

So I decided to try opening Crunchyroll on a computer, and it wasn’t blocked. I was shocked. However, the site was all messed up, so it didn’t do much good…

3 Likes

Ugh!! Why would I interact with people in person. I can just talk to people online from across the world. Glad I’m Home schooled.

5 Likes

Umm, yeah, it spreads germs…
If you’re sick.
It’s not really supposed to happen in school, but there’s nothing wrong with kissing.

1 Like

Hold hands, yes.
Kiss? No.
That’s a general rule. And I’m in High School.

1 Like

Nope.
Public.
At least, it was banned last time I checked…

2 Likes

True, true.
But yeah, it’s weird.
The reason I think it’s banned is because our principal is strict in certain areas, and I haven’t seen a single PDA. And I know of people who definitely would.

2 Likes

Eh, PDAs are just sorta meh to me right now. It just seems sorta pointless, since I’m only in 8th grade. Chances are people won’t stay together that long.

But, [quote=“Lurmm, post:1051, topic:11768”]
I’m single as a Pringle. :stuck_out_tongue: (I don’t understand that phrase, since Pringles come in cans of multiple chips.)
[/quote]

What Lurmm said. XD

3 Likes

I don’t see many PDAs at my school. Everybody there seems way too immature for a relationship and nobody stays together for more than a week or so anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes