School!

How is everyone’s online school?

Going good for me. Not much adjusting to do, then again, I was homeschooled since second-grade, so not that big a ■■■■■.

Laughs in homeschool

Mockingly? Or where you homeschooled too?

I am homeschooled

Ah, nice, how long?

1742-ish

1 Like

Also laughs in homeschool

1 Like

laughs louder in homeschool

1 Like

a raucous chorus in homeschool

1 Like

Cries silently in public school

1 Like

all homeschoolers turn and stare at you

1 Like

It’s been years now, but I can still remember the time my school served me a peach and kale tart.

Why?

Why would you put kale in a tart?
Why would you put baked kale inside anything for that matter?

They also served us such delicacies as ink-stained cauliflower, broccoli with flies embedded inside the stalks, custard with hairs in it and carrot-flavoured water, all culminating in the meal I can only refer to as “The Lump”.

The Lump was split into three distinct layers. The first was an extremely dry pastry, not unlike sandpaper in texture.

Underneath this was a strange, literally unbreakable, centimetre-thick grey substance, which you could well have mistaken for hardened cement. The only way to penetrate it at all was a moist patch at the base which behaved like a deflated balloon. This entire layer was coated in some kind of herb-based garnishing, which had somehow been applied under the pastry.

The final section of the meal still confuses me to this day. It was the size, shape and colour of a human turd, yet it possessed the texture and smell of a glob of play-doh. It certainly wasn’t any kind of meat, and was completely stone cold, as was the case with the other layers.

I never found out what The Lump was, and I doubt I ever will.

4 Likes

I don’t want to believe any of this. I don’t, but I also know better.

I offer you my deepest sympathies for enduring these heinous acts of biological warfare.

3 Likes

… this really happened?

1 Like

Found a picture of the lump

4 Likes

ew
so it is real

1 Like

Did eat this?

I took one tiny bite of the play-doh substance. It tasted as you’d expect play-doh to taste. I refrained from eating any more as a result of incidents in the past, including a mutant grape the size of a potato that gave me food poisoning.

3 Likes

oh god this is the school topic not the cursed topic