Self MOC 2: Jello Trooper

Screw shadowgear, this is what an actual good MOC looks like

2 Likes

What class.

Seems like they really get into the thick of it.

To all those that have flagged this as a Joke MOC, the staff will allow the existence of this MOC to flourish and grace your vision spheres.

But we ask you not to imitate this style of moc, as any future mocs like this will be considered Joke MOCs.

That is all.

As you were.

20 Likes

This is the best thing I have ever seen. But why does the box/torso display red jello, while the limbs have trans green limbs that appear to be green jello?

1 Like

My actual self MOC Toa Jade uses black Armor shells and green limbs. It also uses that skull mask. It’s basically my self MOC with a jello box

1 Like

This is actually a sneak peek of the afterlife.

(Nice little thing, reminds a lot of those Mac and Cheese “creatures” from @ThatchMac’s “FOTM”)

2 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun! A cool fun MOC you got there.

@LeKrahka Ayyyyy I was noticed!

2 Likes

I was eventually going to comment this reminds me of Protector of Chinese which didn’t get locked:

A fairly basic build, however I prefer my jello boneless.

8 Likes

Well done, you have created a MOC so beautiful it has transcended beautifulness entirely.

10000/10

This MOC breaks so many parameters it’s astounding. I’ve seen people use cloth, even shells- but never would I have believed a Jello box could look so good with constraction.

And that spoon… that spoon has me shaking in my boots. An intimidating weapon like no other.

1 Like

Actually your Mac and cheese bots inspired this

Well that’s pretty awesome. Glad my “Mac-men” inspired you XD.

2 Likes

A remarkable masterpiece. It deserves to be in a museum.
Also, @ThatchMac now that Mac and Cheese bot can have a friend! lol

1 Like

We need a MOC Spotlight on this

1 Like

MAC AND CHHEEEEESE

hi XD

this moc is so, so beatufil. thank you for reminding me there is a god after all

Uhhh… ok then, Jello

10/10 would hire
In all seriousness I love MOCs that use foreign elements like crab shell or jell-o boxes

@Nuparus Why not. :joy:

@L.O.S.S-KAL Crab shells? Can you link this MOC to me that sounds interesting.

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Haha, this is great. Good job!

Jello man! Jello Man! Does whatever jello can!