Self Moc Clockmaker V2

I thought he was too gappy with so much ccbs.

17 Likes

This moc is more clutter than the previous model.

The legs seems to be much longer and gappy, the long neck kinda help the head design, weapons looks inconstant with the others, and a full body view would help me finish my criticism- :clock11:

I find it cluttered as well, but I sure love the concept behind it. Maybe the usage of more Technic pieces and gears would make it more fitting for the name “Clockmaker”, like, imagine making a necklace out of chains and making the center all about this piece.

I think it would make it wonders! And about the weapons… the concept of Clockmaker makes me think about a skeletal guy with some small, robotic appendages that help him do his job. Cordak Blasters are just too heavy, and unless you are trying to make him a weapon of mass destruction, I wouldn’t recommend using those. Midak Skyblasters would fit his color scheme better!

TL;DR: Sure, it’s cluttered, but more gears and a more skeletal design, alongside lighter weapons would make a pretty much excellent moc, simple or not.

It’s a but gappy but I like it.

It’s pretty cluttered, clean it up a bit and it should look good.

If this is your self MoC, I have to be curious about what you look like, yourself. :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha ha…not happening.

I did update it again and added more gears as you said.

Edited for Double Post - Slime

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the update pictures!

1 Like