Self MOC: Makuta Salavar V3

So after the cluster@#$% that was my version 2 moc, took a break and came back it later. After slowly looking over it I decided to eliminate the wings, back kibble, redesign the whole arm and leg to some extent, and also try to attach the arms to a ball joint for better articulation. Weapon wise I tried to update the greatsword and throwback to his old scythe weapon.

Story-wise he’s relatively the same, still kinda stuck trying to redeem himself for the actions of the other Makuta. Story-bit for his weapons is that after slaying an inter-dimensional being that was causing creatures to invade planets his old greatsword absorbed its life essence and changed and to contain the power he split it between his sword and created a new scythe with relatively the same abilities as the sword but it can also sap negative energy from his opponents.

The only complaints I have is that I couldn’t find any more silver bohrok eyes or black pins. to replace the blue ones. FYI the little contraption on his back acts as weapon storage for both his sword and scythe.

Anyways hope you all enjoy my new moc. Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism.

20 Likes

Legs seem a bit thin when compared to the upper torso, but otherwise this guy is amazing!
Especially that scythe design!

1 Like

Ok, i love the upper torso, its really good looking. But you probably should change the legs. The upper thighs are good, but swap the Visorak legs. And the lower ones aren’t fitting

1 Like

By switching the visorak legs, do you mean color-wise so the black are on top and red on bottom?

find a way to make a duel weapon (scythe sword)

1 Like

He looks awesome dude

I would maybe toss either mata or metru red though, the both of them is a bit jarring

1 Like

Pretty cool. The shaping of the torso is really well done. Reminds me a lot of the bayformer star scream

1 Like