Self moc: Toa Jolt

Size comparisons:

Backstory:
Toa Jolt lives apropximitly 300 years after the death of Mata Nui and Makuta Teridax on Spherus Magna . He is a toa of Electricity and wears the mask of self healing. A mask which heals the one who weilds it. But, it can only be used a couple of times or else it would run out of power, forever, mabye causing the mask to break.
Jolt uses an eclectic sword that he can channel his elemental power through and unleash powerful blasts of electrical energy.
Jolt was previously part of a toa team of three that got disbanded after one of the members was killed. Jolt went on to go fight in Glatorian Arenas while the other member, a toa of air. Named Cypress became the Grand Turaga of the Mata Nui Empire.
See more of his story at (shameless advertisement): Chronicles of Doma Nui Ep. 1: The Awaking

Please Coment on and criticize my self moc.

18 Likes

I like the simplistic nature of it, but the shoulders and hips stick out too much for me.

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinion!

How do you like the weapon or the customish torso by the way?

I like it. I think you should do something more with the chestplate, though.

1 Like

Like what though?

Use the clips.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice!

I really like this moc, I was surprised when you showed the inika build underneath it

1 Like

Thanks, but why were you surprised?

it’s kind of hard to see it in the first picture, and it looked like one of Nick On Aqua Magna’s builds for the 2015 toa.

1 Like

Oh… Interesting.

Thanks!

1 Like

This is ok

1 Like

Is it better than my first one?

Yes, There is an improvement.

1 Like

Thanks…

But how do you like the backstory?

Simple, but pleasing to the eye. My only issue with the build is the part on his back that sticks out, though I can’t think of a way to fix that without some harder-to-find parts. I do think that he could stand some extra armoring on the chest and shoulders, though. I also wonder how skull-slicer’s rib cage would look on him…

1 Like

Slicers rib cage… that would be ugly on him. Skull skorpio… that might work… might.

1 Like