Self Moc: WASP Mark III

So this is the same MOC for the third time in a row. It’s a new version, and hopefully the last, but I’m really proud of how this turned out. I made dark grey a more prominent color in the color scheme, made his build WAY sturdier (it actually doesn’t fall apart when you touch it now :rofl:) revamped his feet entirely, and made the canisters on his shoulders look a bit more like wings (not really lol)

I’d really like some feedback on him. As I said in the last two versions, he has NO BALL JOINTS. I wanted to see if it was possible to get good articulation with no ball joints.

25 Likes

This looks really good. Much better then the last two. The only complaint I have (which is a very small nitpick) is that the head looks kinda boring. Everything else is great. Nice job.

1 Like

I love how much you have improved this, it really is looking great.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, the head is a little boring. I’m building a female counterpart to WASP (she’s a work in progress atm) could you give me any advice on what I should do for the head?

I don’t have too much experience with custom heads, but what I have done in the past is used small system pieces, and possibly several small technic elements to make one. I recommend drawing some ideas for what you want it to look like. Hope that helped. Good luck.

1 Like

As has already been said, the head is a little plain. I lack advice because I don’t usually build heads at such a small scale, though. However, this moc has an extremely unique and lanky look to it, though in some ways it is reminiscent of a slizer.

1 Like

I think this moc is pretty noice👌. It’s great because it’s different. Keep up the good work

1 Like

So lithe and quick looking. If this were a character in an MMO, it would definitely be a DPS assassin. Well done dude.

1 Like