Send me a Moc Drawing Request

I really like them
If I had a physical picture I would have put it in a frame and hung it on the wall
Thanks for accepting my request! :smiley:

1 Like

I look so cool! Can I send you more?

1 Like

I love your art style. If I can get a good picture in, I might ask for a request myself!

Looking really good! You’re a talented artist.

Second batch. For some reason, my mind jumbled the order a bit and grouped the skeleton warrior with Ekimu, so I skipped @yolo360nosescope and @TheMoltenKing’s requests. Those two are coming up next, but for right now.
Insect-Dragon by @Zekester

Ekimu (with a bonus K̶l̶a̶- I mean Agil) for @Toa_Mata_Pinata

(Skull Marksman) by @Altair

Again, sorry for the mix up in order, but I’ll get to them right away. @yolo360nosescope, I know your creation has a name, but I can’t recall it. Do you mind replying with the characters name so I don’t mess it up? Thanks. Happy Memorial Day everyone!

18 Likes

This looks amazing! Do you allow me to use it in my profile picture? You are really talented!

Yeah sure. After all, it was based on your creation. :wink:

1 Like

Yay, thank you!

Those are great! Thanks a lot!

Here ya go.

1 Like

Missing white spike on the foot that I would like to be there, if you do draw this one :slight_smile:
still wish I’d gone for the beetle idea, ah well

1 Like

Thanks man, these look amazing! 10/10 dangitbobby’s!

I would greatly appreciate a picture of the newest version of my MOC Sovereign, pictures can be found in my lasted post in my MOC topic

1 Like

Batch the Third is coming in. Sorry for the slow update, but I’ve been celebrating my birthday with my girlfriend and other friends. As such, I ended up focussing less on the requests. Nevertheless, I’ve gotten the next group of three ready.
(Htes) by @yolo360nosescope

Colrar the Reaper by @TheMoltenKing

Drahcir the Illusionist by @Drahcir_Nosnevets

13 Likes

You are a freaking amazing artist. You have a wonderful style! Keep up the fantastic work!

That looks well sweet, dude, thanks!

That looks Amazing! Thank you so much! :smiley:

These look great. I might put one of my mocs here.

1 Like

This is my self moc. I haven’t named him yet. I did decide though he’s the toa of destruction. Also in the drawing you can fill the one missile I’m missing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hers a better angle of him Uploading… Tell me if you need to see behind him.

Round three. Fight!
Here’s the third batch of requests coming in. All around an interesting group of characters.

Lazarin, the Elder Serpent by @decepticonaiden

Kelt and Velta by @KAI_BORG

Gurthang the Avenger (Miramaxed) by @Leoxander

14 Likes