Session Zero

I have a feeling you exaggerate your usefulness. To the world. :rage:

8 Likes

How much longer 'til the community vs cast fight night? 'Cus I can feel something brewing.

4 Likes

I don’t actaully know the world personally, could you ask it why it thinks I have exaggerated my usefulness. Also the world is so big very few us of will actually prove useful beyond making sure the human race keeps producing offspring. However, my previous scentence could be considered a bad thing considering if the population keeps growing at this rate there won’t be enough food in a couple hundred years, or is it only about one hundred.

1 Like

Great. Lesson of the day; Don’t let the TTV Cast ever become rulers of a country.

Now I’m actually interested in Tabletops again.

4 Likes

That ending though.

Any chance we could see the character sheets for the cast? I’m curious as to what everyone looks like and what they can do.

1 Like

All in due time.

3 Likes

Awesome! I was hoping for this because I wouldn’t put it past the community to animate these sessions.

2 Likes

Not Takanuva!

Matoro, Gravelord Nito! We got some business to take care of.

Aw yeah, mixin Dark Souls and Bonkle all up in this biznich. ElJay is staying dead though. POOF!

someone’s had way too much sugar

2 Likes

Wow… Hmm… Yeah I would never enjoy playing with this type of group (except Eljay). I just pefere being a somewhat of a good guy with a dark side.

1 Like