Set Accuracy In The BIONICLE Movies

Oh yes…them purple parts…and I would just want to see if they could pull it off…

The first three movies were horrible in that regard. The legend rebo… gets shot

3 Likes

Hey! I like TLR!

but WOS was the best…gets shot until he is nothing

3 Likes

@helryx and @RaptorTalon19:

Hey, here’s one we can all agree on:

The Legend Reborn was awful and Lego just should’ve kept with the company that did the first three films for that attempted trilogy.

But I like Tinseltown toons more then the style they used for the first movies!

1 Like

In terms of character design/CGI models or the story?

I liked the gritty and rustic texturing for the characters that TLR introduced that would continue throughout Hero Factory.

2 Likes

They are all inaccurate because there are no red and blue pins!

8 Likes

@Rockho

I liked it for both!

@Paradox

facepalm

3 Likes

Oh you’re right! I always thought that his limbs are white. I even had a theory: I thought that there were not enough Po-Matorans so they chose Ko-Matoran to be Toa of Stone xD I didn’t have any story information back than.

2 Likes

no the post is dieing

CGI and Story.

The fact the character complexity to a kick in the balls aside, the story was so dumbed down was painful.

And where the fight sequences were dynamic and epic in the original movies, I swear they were just using flash animations in TLR.

3 Likes

Whaaaaat?

Sure the original movies had more focus on elemental powers/attacks, but the melee combat between the glatorian were very smooth and dynamic! Especially Ackar vs Strakk vs Mata Nui.

Anyways, back on topic, whose idea was it to give the characters in TLR spinning pins in their bodies?

2 Likes

i dont know about the spinny parts but i kinda liked it

Yes, but granted all the movies were kinda iffy with their animations. The original trilogy at least tried with a different artstyle from the norm which made the characters look alive rather than hollowed up toys.

2 Likes

I thought it was actually really distracting…

3 Likes

Yes, but the original artstyle was good.

My biggest complaint with TLR, (beside’s Mata Nui’s VA, that guy sounded like the Gamma AI from Red vs Blue Season Five, for heaven’s sake,) is that they switched studios.

I mean, why?

You don’t fix what isn’t broken.

1 Like

You… You didn’t like Michael Dorm???

He was like, the only thing that made me watch TLR!

Michael Dorn is a pretty big deal…
He’s Klingon

4 Likes

He’s Worf. You can’t not like Worf.

3 Likes

Because he is NOT a merry man.

1 Like

click clacc weeet woot! weet whoot t t boop

15 Likes