Shade; embodiment of suffering

when I built her my only goal was to kinda make a moc that had a sadistic look to it with dark colors and painful / torturous weaponry. She’s also my first custom moc to use a 2016 gear function. Getting that tire in there after the waist was put in was a pain but it looks better than a gap.

Can store both handheld weapons on her back

Her collar whip chain thing and sword.

Sword has a simple scissor function in it.

22 Likes

This is pretty neat, I especially like the function for the sword

1 Like

Awesome.
That sword is my favorite part.

Nice MOC!

As others have said, my favorite part is the sword function; didn’t even know it was there until I saw the sword split apart!

1 Like

/s

I like it. I adore scissor functions, so I love that sword. I think the white doesn’t fit too well with the color scheme though.

3 Likes

She doesn’t look like she’s in much suffering though.

Nice! The sword is by far my favorite part of this.

That sword. Best thing I’ve seen all day.

The red on the torso looks a bit odd, and the Skrall mask seems to clash with the overall smooth look of the MOC, but other than that, I really like the rest of the MOCs design.

I got to say this looks pretty great.
Though it needs some trans-red parts.

Keepin’ it PG here

I think the concept is good, and your MOCing style is improving, the only elements that’re really off-putting are the blocky thighs. Got to question the lack of white in the torso though, as well as red appearing only there. Maybe use a different chestplate that has some of the white bone elements in it.