Shadow of Mordor Topic "Warning: contains violence and bloodshed"

To those who don’t know, Shadow of Mordor is an open world action-role playing game set in the world of Lord of the Rings with the main character being a human ranger named Talion.

Shadow of Mordor is now getting a sequil called Shadow of War.

story wise the games takes place betwine the events of The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

So without futher addo, here is the gameplay trailer for Shadow of War, which im really exited for given the improved nemesis system:

Warning: this video contains bloodshed and aputations

the reason im so exited for the improved nemesis system is because it looks like it will expand on the orc characters in the game, and actualy make them feel like people, rather than… well… mindless servants.

but what do you all think? are you exited for Shadow of War? did you ever play Shadow of Mordor and if you did, who was your own nemesis in that game? please comment down bellow.

2 Likes

Shadow of Mordor was a lot of fun

fairly excited for Shadow of War

1 Like

to anyone who are interested, these reddit links should contain most of the info you would want about the new stuff in Shadow of War:

https://www.reddit.com/r/■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■/

https://www.reddit.com/r/shadow_of_war/comments/600ojz/shadow_of_war_stream_info_from_17_march_2017/

long awaited update with some more info about Shadow of War:

(edit: removed ign site link and added youtube video in its place.)

New trailer:

3 Likes

can’t edit my older post any more so i have to post this Livestream in this.

Anyway, more showing of the fortress battles in this livestream:

1 Like

I got Shadows of Mordor recently, all good fun, and now that Shadows of War is near I’m actually really hyped for it. I can’t wait to have fun with that

2 Likes

“Not Today, Brian”

“Eat It Jerry”

That is terribly silly, but very exciting! Shadow of Mordor just felt good to play. Building simple, but nonetheless unique relationships with the villains was always worthwhile.
Also, ever been cornered by an uruk bent on revenge but you forgot why he wants to kill you?

1 Like