Shadow Titan Teridax

I love the new Hammer design! So sinister!!! Great photos too!

3 Likes

Your welcome, I also really do think changes you made on Teridax since you first posted make him so much better.

3 Likes

Yay! its my favorite little edgelord teridax!
anyways amazing job

2 Likes

I can’t believe how awesome this is…this is the definitive Teridax!!!

2 Likes

It truly is the definitive Teridax. Really nice work here.

It truly is the definitive Teridax.

This is the most awesome Makuta I have ever seen in my life.

3 Likes

Way cool, dude! Totally hardcore(just like me! Lol) Reminds me of the time you created that creature for the Stan Winston contest when you were 12. Or maybe the (now deceased) Chupacabra!!

Edited for language - BioKnight

3 Likes

You make ridiculously cool builds man. I like this one as much as your other one.

3 Likes

This moc still holds up!

1 Like

Looks pretty slick, if a tad messy. Great work!

2 Likes

Looks great, I like how it looks like the original but bigger and better proportioned.

1 Like

He has real big thighs

1 Like

So greavily i feel like the build is a tad to messy

1 Like

That’s the point of the moc, it’s supposed to look very G1esque.

2 Likes

Exactly, thank you!

1 Like

Ohhhh my gosh this is the best thing I’ve seen all week holy cow. I gotta take some lessons from you, this is beyond me. Also how the heck did you come up with those custom feet??

EDIT: just to clarify do you mind labelling which photos are of the new version?

1 Like

Thank you! I had an idea in my head for the feet before I started building so i started with that but then built upon the idea further, adding more parts until I was happy with the look and function, also I updated the photos with labels for you. UPDATE 04/25/2019- It is time! Very soon I will reveal the newly upgraded and refined Teridax! For now, I uploaded a “preview” photo (the first photo) until I get the photos done. I literally took the whole thing apart originally because of a defect in the legs but then after fixing that I took him apart and rebuilt him, I even gave him torso this time instead of a chest on legs. He is sturdier, bigger and more proportionate then ever before, standing taller from 12.5" to now 14"! I also updated Takanuva to match his increased height, Takanuva is now 7" tall.

2 Likes

Excellent work. You used dramatic lighting very well in your photos

1 Like

Thank you for saying so! I did my best with what I had as I didn’t have my studio set up ready yet. UPDATE: 04/25/2019 The newly upgraded and refined Teridax is here! The background paper was too small as I ran out so the photos are a little too close up and I could not get the exact photos I wanted but I tried, the last two photos were much too big for the paper so they were done without a background.

1 Like

Looks like what would happen if prime megaton and Makuta Teridax fused. Awesome job!
9.6/10 the random grey pins are annoying

1 Like

Thank you for saying so! I figured alot of people would dislike the pins and greebles, which I completely get, I just really like the edgy shaping it gives and I really like busy looking designs on mocs, kind of like movie transformers if you will, but I know not everyone likes that. I will build a second one down the road that will be much more toned down and less greebly for everyone to see. I just need 10 or so black 1/2 bush parts to make him without light grey, so once I get those I will make it so.

1 Like