Cyber-Hand's Forge

Do you have any plans to allow it to connect like the G2 Vahi probably would have, or will it be a standalone mask?

1 Like

Is it bad that i’m thinking of putting this on my Christmas list?

1 Like

nope.

2 Likes

Overused joke is overused

4 Likes

Would it be too much to ask you to put the file for this on Thingiverse? Because I’d love to print it myself

Lol I am too

In reference to the fact that Altair is going on vacation. ARE YOU BRITI–
Are you British? I don’t use “holiday.”

Hey Cyber Hand, use my profile pic for reference. Also, YES PLZ MAKE A SINGLE HALF AND THEN BOTH COMBINED VAHI

sorry I am rage mode now

Please familiarize yourself with the site rules; posting more than one in a row is not allowed. Thanks. --John Smith

John- I didn’t! The post between mine must’ve been deleted!

1 Like

Hey there. The model is finished and I only use official images when making my models. Now to be a hypocrit, the mask of time is tricky since it only has one image and all of them are from the front. I have spent time online looking at ways the two masks could connect. There is just too much of a difference in both asthetic and shape to form a cohesive mask. I am working with @Fanbyl to create a model that I hope everyone will be happy with.

2 Likes

Just to get this outta the way so everyone stops asking but it won’t connect to the lower half right? Would be cool if it did, but I doubt it.

Oh okay

The old one doesn’t have any way to attach to the new one. The only way I could do it, is if I make a model where the two halves have been fused.

Thank you! Sorry a asked a question RIGHT after you answered it, I read you’re comment completely wrong. I thought you meant you could not find ways for the mask to attach to the G2 head. My apologies.

Yeah… I was confusing too. I meant some kind of altered mask that looks similar to both as if they had fused. Oops.

Ok the ABSOLUTE FINAL!! version of this mask is done. I am not going to be making anymore changes to it. The changes I made from the last one were to make it so the mask flick off mechanic works, and a slight change to the jaw.

6 Likes

Awesome, so I was wondering

Because I just found out I actually have access to a 3D Printer, and uploading the files there would allow me, and anyone else with a 3D printer, to print it

No, I’m not even from an English speaking country. I have no idea of what is “british” or “american” or “australian” or whatever, it’s just english to me :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Oh wow, lol. It’s just that British people say “Holiday” and not “Vacation.”

Also, how do you quote someone on mobile devices?

3 Likes

Oh my…I want to buy 2 so badly, but what would be better: buying a black and white plastic then paint the white one gold or just go with two whites and paint those black and gold?

Two whites. And I recommend spray paint, that’s what I’m going to do.

1 Like

The two spikes that extend out of the back of the mask (the first ones from the crest, you know, the curvy ones?) are too close together, and a bit too jagged. They don’t curve naturally like they do on the LEGO printed MoUP.

The back spikes are actually wider than the image that I used to model the front of the mask. Also they are very sharp in their angles.

2 Likes