show me off your RP characters

As a fan of RP games such as DnD or edge of the empire I always enjoy seeing the characters people come up with.I don’t care if its sci-fi or fantasy as long as you leave the name of the system used to make them and info regarding that character as well as a picture.

I shall post 3 of my characters later.

Good luck
-END TRANSMISSION-

Name: Maximus Primal
Fiction: Transformers
Faction: Maximal
RP: Transformers Universal Devastation.
Abilities: Can create objects tools and weapons out of ice.
Weapons and artifacts: The Star Saber and Matrix of Leadership
Appearance:

Alt mode:

1 Like

Name: Gronius
Faction: Predacon
RP: Transformers: Universal Devastation
Abilities: Very powerful, very smart, very good at engineering
Weapons: Swords, guns, knifes, The Iron Slayder
Appearance:

Alt mode:

And here is his twin sister, which is also my character:
Name: Wildsong
Faction: Predacon
RP: Transformers: Universal Devastation
Abilities: Pretty powerful, very smart, pretty good at engineering
Weapons: Knifes, swords, guns
Appearance:

Alt. mode:

1 Like

This is gonna be a bit of a bad picture, but here’s mine

(I really need to update this)

2 Likes

So many transformers!

1 Like

I’ll post a few character’s I’ve made…

Name: Distraxx
Fiction: N/A
Faction: N/A
RP: RP of Eternal Pain
Abilities: Immortal (due to curse)
Weapons: Long-sword and throwing Knifes
Appearance:

Name: Yinzha
Fiction: The Elder Scrolls
Faction: N/A (yet)
RP: An Open Wound - Skyrim RP (not on here)
Abilites: Magic I guess
Weapons: Staff, I guess?
Appearance:

Name: “Rebel”
Fiction: Sci-Fi
Faction: The Resistance
RP: http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/tales-of-the-resistance-a-sci-fi-rp-sign-ups/42261
Abilities: Increased Strength (due to being a robot)
Weapons: Futuristic Pistol, Futuristic Dagger
Appearance:

Name: Iblis
Fiction: Fantasy
Faction: N/A
RP: N/A (He isn’t in any yet)
Abilities: Flight, control over dark magic
Weapons: Dark magic, Staff
Appearance:

And finally…

Name: Plague Raven
Fiction: Mega Man X
Faction: Maverick Hunters
RP: Mega Man X: Maverick Attack
Abilities: Short-term flight, overall just being creepy
Weapons: Plague Blaster
Appearance:

Wow that was a lot of characters, and 2 I haven’t even used yet

2 Likes

Name: Axis Primal
Faction: Maximal
RP: Transformers Universal Devastation.
Abilities: N/A
Weapons and artifacts: Can transform her hands to blasters or large hammers. Also uses the phase shifter occasionally.
Appearance:

3 Likes

Spacial reality: Secrets of the universe (Fiction: Sci Fi),
Name: Strider
Species: Unknown
Equipment: Hood, Light armor, Longsword, pouch/back sheath for sword.
Appearance: Glowing yellow eyes, unknown face, Gray and trans light blue armor, Blue hood.

Ship
Name: The lost star
Systems: Tracking, stealth, laser cannons, auto pilot.
Appearance: Small. sleek, Red and white.
Crew Capacity: Can hold 2, 1 current crew member.

Name: Masdor
Species: Human hybrid
Equipment: Trench coat, armoured vest, katana, laser cross bow, face mask, goggles
Appearance: Dark red trench coat,White face mask, white hair, red eyes

RP of eternal pain (Fiction: Fantasy),
name: Masdor
equipment: Bow, glaive, armoured vest that goes under the trench coat, white cloth mask and goggles
appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, dark red trench coat
faction: England, though speaks fluent Greek and French

name: Marcus
equipment: Leather armour, conjuration magic, backup axe
appearance: Brown hair, green eyes that turn white when conjuring
faction: Greece

Those are 2 out of like 10 RPs I’m in or was.

3 Likes

Here are the three promised pictures

Raymond the eccentric
D&D
Human
Fighter

Weapons
Great sword
Javelin

Unique skills
Animal handling
Gourmand
Menacing

Best theme song to fight him stole the idea off of Tesla Effect’s Takametru

best theme song to fight him

Mallimorius (though he prefers: The Maw)
D&D

Goliath
fighter

Weapons
Bident

Unique skills
Grappler
Heavy armour master
Menacing

Best theme song to fight him

Mordrin
D&D

Human
Paladin

Weapons
Warpick
Sheild
Javelins

Unique Skills
Heavy armour master
Weapon master
Menacing

Best theme song to fight him

1 Like

I don’t have many RP characters that I play as but I am a dm at my school’s D&D club with a very npc and story driven campaign so I’ll list some of those characters here it that’s ok. Also not all of the characters have doodles.

Name: Walice Dragonspire
Race: half elf
Alignment: neutral good
Bio: the aprentace and surrogate son of the dragon Epitaph. He has a generaly good natured personality even if he enjoys mildly tormenting people. He also enjoys tinkering with magic and sorcery, particularly with magic items.
Story role: Walice is the first ally the PCs meet and aids them by influencing the Royal Explorer’s Guild to make there quest easier (until everything goes horribly wrong not long after the first arc).
Art: n/a

Name: William Oxford Loin
Race: Minotaur
Alignment: chaotic good
Bio: he is the founder and CEO of the Oxford Corporation, an underground company that manufactures advanced chimeras by fusing harvested tissue together. Loin himself is a cold and distant individual without trust, however, he is fully committed to his cause of succuring a better future for the sentient races of the world.
Story role: Loin’s company secretly finances the Explorer’s guild and thus has a massive influence over the campaign’s setting. Loin also acts as a villain for an early arc of the campaign and later a sort of ally as he allies himself with Walice and Epitaph to destroy the Abyssal Sickness (the major threat for the campaign) and get revenge on Sebastian who betrayed him.
Art: (I haven’t actually finished the doodle, it’s just presentable enough)

Name: Epitaph
Race: dragon
Alignment: lawful good
Bio: an ancient and timeless entity who makes his lair underneath an abandoned wishing well only accessible by portal. He is the teacher and adoptive father of Walice and is sworn to protect his family. Him raising Walice and his ancestors before him however can never make up the the son that he lost centuries ago.
Story role: Epitaph is the one who orders Walice to gather the PC’s together and is the one who sends them on their quest to destroy the Abyssal Sickness. There is also some drama towards the end as it is revealed that he has been erasing Walice’s memory and keeping him alive through lichdom so that he never has to feel the pain of loosing a child ever again. This leads into next year’s campaign.
Art: (with a stick figure for scale)

Name: Monika
Race: human
Alignment: lawful good
Bio: she is the surrogate queen of a small, dying colony of giant dog-like ants and acts as their mother, tending to the colony as her family.
Story role: the colony she cares for is located in an underground library containing ancient knowledge that the PC’s will need to combat the Abyssal Sickness. She also contributes to one of the stories emotional gut punches.
Art: n/a

Name: Solarian
Race: dragon (mutated)
Alignment: chaotic evil
Bio: Epitaph’s son who has been contorted into a mindless and grotesque parody of itself. All it seeks to do is devour anything in its path unable to ever sate its hunger.
Story role: Solarian is a massive threat to the players and a priority that the players need to take care of immediately. The PC’s aren’t strong enough however to slay it until late in the story. It shows up randomly every now and then at the end of major arcs or at critical moments in the story.
Art: (close up of the head)

(Body shot without coloring to show the details)

Name: Queen Necro Reine
Race: human
Alignment: chaotic evil
Bio: she was ruler of the fallen nation of Cascant 1,500 years ago the until her list for power and domination lead to her own demise and the distruction of her kingdom. She is incredibly controlling and prefers to handle those who disappoint her personally and violently to make an example to her citizens. She is also incredibly egotistical and views herself as a god.
Story role: she is the main antagonist in the story and the source of the Abyssal Sickness. Late in the campaign, the PCs discover a way to destroy the Sickness but have to go back in time to do so where they learn the origins of the disease and confront Reine. After they return to the present, they reach the Seat of Pandora and confront Reine again now mutated and more powerful for the climax.
Art: (the character has multiple forms. The picture here is her insectoid form that the PCs fight in the present. I have a full body drawing but I’d have to edit it a bit before I can post it and I’m working on her other forms)

2 Likes

Fiction: Bionicle
RP: Gen1rp

Name: Deviox
Species: Ta-Glatorian
Appearance: Small and lithe for a Glatorian, sporting a red and blue color scheme and a long, black trenchcoat
Abilities: Inhumane agility and accuracy with his twin pistols, an indestructible, GB-tech coat, and a myriad of devices ranging from bombs to grappling hooks to teleportation disks.

Backstory: Deviox lost everyone he knew in the Core War- his friends, his family; karz, most of his entire race. Now, he’s a wanderer, plagued by the slaughter and death he has witnessed throughout his life, believing the blame rests solely on the shoulders of the Great Beings. Though his trials and tribulations, he’s become strong- his senses always alert and his body pushed to the physical extreme. However, deep down, he’s a broken, grieving man- a fact which he attempts to cover up through his endless sarcasm and a laid-back, uninterested nature.

Name: Zurakia
Species: Great Being
Apperance: A towering, menacing brute with one massive, metal arm.
Abilities: complete control over energy through the aptly named “Zurakian Energy,” which he can form into a “ZE” Aura around him, a seemingly endless reservoir of energy to draw from, and a body composited of thousands of microscopic, metal cubes which can move independently from one another.

Backstory: Zurakia was never like his brothers. While they spent their days tinkering in their labs, content with creating whatever fanciful inventions came to mind, he turned to a subject a bit more… violent. War. He became obsessed, developing an entire science devoted to crafting the perfect army.

He disapproved of the gargantuan amount of resources being spent on the impractical Matoran Universe project. He demanded they instead put it to something useful, such as developing a standing army, the likes of which had never been seen on Spherus Magna

Angered, he led a rebellion against his brothers with other, like-minded Great Beings, all of which ended quite abruptly. Zurakia escaped with his life; his fellow revolutionists, however, weren’t so lucky.

Half-dead and stranded in the middle of the desert known as Bara Magna, his story looked to be already over. However, he was rescued by Deviox, a passing Glatorian with similar gripes against the Great Beings. He nursed himself back to health, though severely crippled. However, he was not content to just sitting in a chair; he rebuilt himself, now in a massive body whose only purpose is his compulsive desire- war.

4 Likes