Show Us Your Self-MOCs!

Hate to break it to ya, but that’s what you have to expect when you post MOCs online

Which is why I never post anything of value obviously, it’s not just because I’m lazy

we are still waiting over there u know

2 Likes

The silver one also came with the Rockoh-T3 version of Pohatu.

Except I don’t have that, so probably Matoro.

Toa of 3d glasses

This is pretty cool

Here’s my self-MOC. I’ve spent a lot of time building and rebuilding him, and this is the current version. I’m planning on doing a throwback timeline sometime in the near future after we get new windows.

Edit: #375 on this topic… Will mine ever be seen at the bottom?

1 Like

I’ve gone through a lot of building my self moc, and taking it apart, but I may be posting it eventually

i’ll make a basic one just so it exists, probably the first part of getting over procrastinating

1 Like

I’ve been tossing around multiple ideas for a self-moc, and I think I’ve got a good idea. I’ll show it sometime in the near future.

Haven’t… built it per say…

23 Likes

Here is my Self-MOC. HORRIOR (self moc)

Lore wise, HORRIOR is an insurmountable creature of pure devastation and maginitude. A gargantuan monster, that lives in the void between galaxies. Much like most bionicles, HORRIOR is a half mechanical, half biological creature. It devours anything organic or inorganic matter, that comes in its way, and makes it part of its body. To give a sense of perspective on its full size, each of the lime green energy diamonds on HORRIOR’s body, is a hyper advanced version of a dyson sphere. These “diamonds” contain stars the size of 0.5 - 2 solar masses.

It travels and exists mostly in its demonic form, transforming into its dragon form only when needing to get somewhere fast, and when feeding. The pure plasma it spews from its mouth can cover a spiral arm of a galaxy, and can burn it all in atomic fire. But this it does very rarely, for it mostly just devours, not wanting to waste energy. Using one of its star sized missiles or torpedoes, is usually more than enough to defend itself.

It is impossible to tell how old HORRIOR is, for it has traveled between galaxies, long enough for all of the stars in its body to have died already, which have been replaced by new ones.

18 Likes

omg that thing is big

oh so that is your self-moc, you must have a huge ego

8 Likes

This is all of the images from my current version of Un’Jaguk, Last Toa Of Metal, and his accompanying creature, An’Thravun. This is the third version so far.

5 Likes

elementalist Vicktor

7 Likes

I’m working on another self moc.

Are you allowed to have more than one?

1 Like

No idea but I have like 3… kinda 4 actually (not counting all the different versions of my main).

1 Like

I just wanted to make a little Matoran to represent myself.

My other one is a Su-Matoran/Toa

What element is your favorite?

1 Like

Ah, now a matoran moc, be that a matoran form of your self-moc or just a matoran moc, I can definitely say is fine. Plannin’ to make myself one sometime.

Really, I don’t even think there has to be a limit on self-moc’s unless you want there to be.

I… um, I have to say it’s probably shadow, but mainly an AU-ish version of mine. (Really, multiple of my mocs have some form of made-up element or just don’t have one.)

1 Like

Yeah, I can safely estimate that I have 3 times more Matoran mocs than Toa/large figures. I really like making Matoran mocs, because they have more personality in my opinion, as they’re just regular citizens.

1 Like